Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thems are the rules,how do i multi quote????,thatl put a turn on the subject

You click on the little button next to ‘quote’ that has a cross for all the comments you want to multi-quote, then go to the quote at the bottom of the page.:p

Stay tuned for pics!

Oh and Josh I might have to pm you some as they may be just too much for this site to handle.. :lol:

Thats ok I'll just edit your face out, re-post them, and tell everyone it was me :D

Look - im not seeing any evidence that either gender in the herp game isnt at best - strange... particularly people that frequent these 1 dimensional quasi-socio stimulating forum pages... In fact every chic ive dated has been... well ...damaged (whether before or after i had dated them is inconsequential) and none of them are herpers - so im assuming herpers will be cotton wool cases... sort of intriguing though...

Im comfortable with my own oddness...

True enough!! Everyone is odd in their own way!
I have just found there are two types of snakey men... the sincere ones and the egotistical ones... guess you find that everywhere though in any hobby or profession..ahhh I am just talking crap anyway :rolleyes:!! I love my reptile boys..they just are trouble.
I am always drawn in by trouble though.. I like a challenge!! maybe I should just learn Karate

Wow, so much has happened since yesterday, Matt and Dan have turned away from Amy and have other dates and Mud_666 has become the rebound guy (those never last..sorry) and Chickenlover has had a gender re-realignment

Stay tuned for more plot twists and turns :)

It's like days of our lives! Only a million times more interesting and probably even more far fetched!

Stay tuned for pics!

Oh and Josh I might have to pm you some as they may be just too much for this site to handle.. :lol:

Don't keep your hopes up, it's only the 1st date and I like to take things slow. My last herping buddy left me heart broken and I just don't know if I can trust any one any more... :lol:

Which is EXACTLY what has happened to me...since posting my picture in the N&F thread Ive been beating them off with a stick! I cant keep up with the demand!

I can't speak for Dan though, but by the sounds of things he is just as desirable!...Id say since posting his pic of him breaking the law the girls have flocked - we all know how girls love the bad boys!

My inbox was full within minutes, I didn't want to say anything as I'm a modest man, and thought I might leave that element of the unknown in there. Am I telling the truth? Or am I just dreaming? Who knows

Thats ok I'll just edit your face out, re-post them, and tell everyone it was me :D

Jealous aye? Saw some bad-*** pics of me and want some more!

Last edited:
What should we name our Sitcom? Something like ‘Snakes Of Our Lives’ or ‘As The Herp Turns’, except, you know, not that crap.

What should we name our Sitcom? Something like ‘Snakes Of Our Lives’ or ‘As The Herp Turns’, except, you know, not that crap.

Hahaha 'Like sands through the hour glass, these are the snakes of our lives'!

Don't keep your hopes up, it's only the 1st date and I like to take things slow. My last herping buddy left me heart broken and I just don't know if I can trust any one any more... :lol:

It's ok, it's ok. My last herping buddy was afraid of snakes so it's made it hard for me to be able to ever trust again...I never have high hopes for the first time as your just getting to know each other and learning what the other person is into and how they like to do things. It's just one step at a time champ, I won't make you do anything that your uncomfortable with... :lol:

oh so the date is with Farma!!! nice one... two snakeys together at last or is that two snakes!! Good going boys.. congrats

Incorrect, it's with Matt, jeez keep up will you!

It's ok, it's ok. My last herping buddy was afraid of snakes so it's made it hard for me to be able to ever trust again...I never have high hopes for the first time as your just getting to know each other and learning what the other person is into and how they like to do things. It's just one step at a time champ, I won't make you do anything that your uncomfortable with... :lol:

Hahaha, well it's good to see we're on the same page, I won't lie I was a little nervous about that, only time can heal these wounds.

I like the sitcom idea... I'll let you know if I think of some names better than the ones in my head atm. I'm just going through all the known sitcoms in my head and trying to herpify them. Failing, I might add

Bad ***! you dont have a bad*** your *** is fine! Im the one with the bad *** infact iv been told I have no *** but im sure theres one there :?

Yeah... I know my bad!! with a name like Dan the man thats pretty intimidating though..glad you guys are taking it slow

Hahaha well it was matt that said everyone was afraid of his snake :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back