Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this thread is going with all the jumping from one person to the next and the promiscuality it should be called "Herps or Herpes?"

The way this thread is going with all the jumping from one person to the next and the promiscuality it should be called "Herps or Herpes?"
No Herpes... cause hopefully you two remember to use correct hygiene practices when going from enclosure to enclosure or in this case from snake to snake!!

Hahaha well it was matt that said everyone was afraid of his snake :lol:

Turns out it can be too big!

That there, is the name of our sitcom. It's perfect!
Characters? With her behavior of late, I vote Amy to be the town bicycle, everyone gets a ride.

That there, is the name of our sitcom. It's perfect!
Characters? With her behavior of late, I vote Amy to be the town bicycle, everyone gets a ride.

Careful...My name is Amy too.. but I dont want to be called a town bike!!

So thats why you and Amy didn't work out Dan. Was she with Matt? now that would be an awesome twist

Careful...My name is Amy too.. but I dont want to be called a town bike!!

No, your name is Tuatara. An ancient reptile from Australia's 2nd smallest state. Are you from there btw? Or do you just admire our average reptiles?
Also I am going to count your friendship request as ANOTHER gain from this thread, I'm so popular...

So thats why you and Amy didn't work out Dan. Was she with Matt? now that would be an awesome twist

Well he kinda told her he loved her 1st, so I had no choice but to back down, and the only way I could get Amy to cut me off completely (other wise she would never leave me alone) was to be a bit harsh. Bros before hoes

You mean you got a friendship request too? And here I was thinking I was just growing in popularity!

No, your name is Tuatara. An ancient reptile from Australia's 2nd smallest state. Are you from there btw? Or do you just admire our average reptiles?
Also I am going to count your friendship request as ANOTHER gain from this thread, I'm so popular...
I just admire Tuataras.. pretty simple really!!
So be it then Dan, but don't get too excited ,I am a 30year old educated woman..I don't think you would know what to do with me anyway ;)

I just admire Tuataras.. pretty simple really!!
So be it then Dan, but don't get too excited ,I am a 30year old educated woman..I don't think you would know what to do with me anyway ;)

learning curve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back