Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Mudimans, there you go, another friendship request to boost your confidence, don't let that wedding ring weigh you down! Also you should feel special as that's the very 1st time I have invited some one to be my friend, all the others have just come running.
Hahaha, where the hell is the Big Fish?

Btw Mudimans, there you go, another friendship request to boost your confidence, don't let that wedding ring weigh you down! Also you should feel special as that's the very 1st time I have invited some one to be my friend, all the others have just come running.
I am jealous now:(

I am sorry to disappoint any single girls herpers.

I am taken , old, and ugly.
Maybe in my next life.

Not to mention a couple of guys ;)

I feel so special Dan, you've made me so happy :) the big fish is on the Bruce Highway just north of Caboolture. Their ppayed to act interested, now thats a confidence booster :lol:

I'm hiding in the study, i have the wifes sisters and their kids over. Everytime they come over i'm reminded why i don't want kids :) I like the idea of a rum, i went to the Big fish earlier, topless waitress night..........NICE

APS night out to the Big Fish? Wherever the hell that is lol

Now your just playing favourites :lol:

I love the fact that in the time it takes for me to type a reply there have been like 6 or 7 new posts.

Hahaha this thread kinda reminds me of a bunch of dogs chasing their tail a final capture is so close yet so far away!

chomp.jpg

hang on! none of us are chasing tail at all :shock:

Haha! I love this thread muchly. My stomach dropped when I 1st saw a comment from him apologizing as I thought he was saying he's closing the thread for some reason!

I have to admit that I almost shed a tear for fear of this thread being closed. Best thread in APS history...and not one deleted comment! That has to be some kind of record?

APS night out to the Big Fish? Wherever the hell that is lol

Sounds interesting!

Now your just playing favourites :lol:

Now don't be like that, it's what he needed, isn't it you that's coming herping with me tomorrow night? I swear I remain faithful :lol:
Speaking of tomorrow night, if you seriously hate rap and techno you might want to bring your iPod/MP3 player if you have one.

I think Ill stick to you cause I like the profile pic.. and Matt has the other Amy!! That and its the whole lizard drinking thing!!

But now that no one else is chasing Amy I dont want her anymore... How can I entice you??? :lol:

Hahaha this thread kinda reminds me of a bunch of dogs chasing their tail a final capture is so close yet so far away!

chomp.jpg

hang on! none of us are chasing tail at all :shock:
ha ha ha and my dready boy is back.. love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back