Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name’s Amy and I’m 22, I like walks on the beach and champagne dinners by candlelight... Okay that’s not true, I hate the beach, I don’t drink and I’d rather eat re-heated food at home than go out.
In all seriousness though, I am single, but guys have done nothing but treat me like crap anyway so I’m not interested in falling for it all again. I’m just going to spend my life as a recluse, sitting at home in the dark staring through the curtains at people who walk by, then I’ll die but have nobody to even know so they’ll find my skeleton 30 years later when some kids decide to go looking for some adventure in my old abandoned house...

hi my name’s amy and i’m 22, i like walks on the beach and champagne dinners by candlelight... Okay that’s not true, i hate the beach, i don’t drink and i’d rather eat re-heated food at home than go out.
in all seriousness though, i am single, but guys have done nothing but treat me like crap anyway so i’m not interested in falling for it all again. I’m just going to spend my life as a recluse, sitting at home in the dark staring through the curtains at people who walk by, then i’ll die but have nobody to even know so they’ll find my skeleton 30 years later when some kids decide to go looking for some adventure in my old abandoned house...

. +1 .

Haha Amy
Im going to die alone at home, and get eaten by alsations. Like Bridget Jones

I found guys had more of a problem with my skull collection than with my reptiles.

Pffttt.... This is all to serious...

How about drinking buddies with benefits.....

Win Win I Say!!! :p

im single but herp girls are hard to come buy ive found,it would be good to meet someone who at least likes snakes and appreciate my passion,but tis too much to ask for by the loks of things

Yeah mate, I think you should of just stuck with the stunt bike thing... reptiles generally don't attract females, well, maybe if you just owned a couple of cute levis geckos.... but brown snakes scare most normal gals.... weird eh?

Wanna bet? I'm 52 and I live in hope! :p

Oh, sorry, I meant 'older' as in, been on the site for a few years, but i didn't want to offend by putting 'newbs' as many may be new to the site but not to reptiles.

Oh, sorry, I meant 'older' as in, been on the site for a few years, but i didn't want to offend by putting 'newbs' as many may be new to the site but not to reptiles.

Newbies are especially welcome ... the regulars know us too well to want anything to do with us! :)

I found guys had more of a problem with my skull collection than with my reptiles.

Funny that...girls are turned away by my snakes and skull collection, I've only got my ridiculously good looks to go off now and at the moment they seem to be letting me down a bit lol.

Funny that...girls are turned away by my snakes and skull collection, I've only got my ridiculously good looks to go off now and at the moment they seem to be letting me down a bit lol.

bats eyelashes....what skulls do you have?

skulls as in interesting skulls of all kinds of animals or fake human skulls?

Can I be the matchmaker?

ummmmmmm yeah fake human skulls (stop looking at me)

Last edited:
I have a a small collection of animal skulls my sister found me an engraved human skull and I thought that would go well on my shelf but after staring into the eye sockets for a while it give me the hebe gebes and I couldn't take it home! is that normal or have I just gone soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back