Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bats eyelashes....what skulls do you have?

I've only just started collecting so ive just got the basics so far...cows, deer, few birds, echidna, etc. But I've also got an elephants bottom jaw which I think is pretty cool :)

I have a a small collection of animal skulls my sister found me an engraved human skull and I thought that would go well on my shelf but after staring into the eye sockets for a while it give me the hebe gebes and I couldn't take it home! is that normal or have I just gone soft?

Soft. No 2 ways about it. :)

I don't like the fakes, I would prefer a real one, but they are really hard to get now they use the resin ones for med schools etc

I had a rams skull, it was pretty cool. But i left it behind when i moved.
That is all unless you count the annoying humans buried in the backyard?

Ooooh, where do you find these skulls?!?! Post pics of your collections for sure :D

I only have 2 skulls, a cat skull and a kangaroo skull, but I have a collection called my dead collection with owl pellets, snake skins, a dried up cow fish and ray... It’s not quite as good as it used to be after those little furry bugs got into it and ate half my collection.

Can I be the matchmaker?

I’d love to see you do that, all eyes are on you!

I have a a small collection of animal skulls my sister found me an engraved human skull and I thought that would go well on my shelf but after staring into the eye sockets for a while it give me the hebe gebes and I couldn't take it home! is that normal or have I just gone soft?

No I’m like that too, skeletons freak me out, especially human ones. *shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name’s Amy and I’m 22, I like walks on the beach and champagne dinners by candlelight... Okay that’s not true, I hate the beach, I don’t drink and I’d rather eat re-heated food at home than go out.
In all seriousness though, I am single, but guys have done nothing but treat me like crap anyway so I’m not interested in falling for it all again. I’m just going to spend my life as a recluse, sitting at home in the dark staring through the curtains at people who walk by, then I’ll die but have nobody to even know so they’ll find my skeleton 30 years later when some kids decide to go looking for some adventure in my old abandoned house...

Amy ur legs are way too hot to hide away un a recluse raising cats like an old lesbian. As soon as i've finished with Jay i'll move my crush onto you.

Amy ur legs are way too hot to hide away un a recluse raising cats like an old lesbian. As soon as i've finished with Jay i'll move my crush onto you.

Finally someone appreciates the legs! I knew I put those photos on the N&F thread for a reason...

APS wedding!!

Hey!

There is a APS wedding! ReptilianGuy and I are getting married next year!!!

LMAO at your ad AMY22!! I'll add more than likely to be the crazy old lady in the rocking chair on the front verandah with the shotgun in the lap for anyone who dares to cross the boundary!!!

Kinda over being nice - up front is the theory these days :p

Men have said to me that they like the strong independant self reliant type blah blah blah but when you ARE actually that person they seem to realise that oh ***** that wasn't what I really wanted after all. I really wanted someone who would be home waiting for me when I came home or be home to make me dinner every night. Not find the note on the kitchen bench (or get the phone call) that says I'm out at x with x people and will be back in x days.
Or I've been offered a job in x (pick a place/country) and it is for 6 weeks - see you when I get back.

Lifes too short. Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow :D Carpe Diem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back