Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really want to post an add on here but haven't got anything to loose! Relation ship or not, I'm just keen to meet people to talk reptiles with, or go herping with.
Going on 20 y/o, I've got the 4WD to get to the good spots, let me know if you're keen!

Dating sites seem to be full of sleazy men and women who think they’re attractive than they really are. If you don’t like my cellulite and pudgy stomach you can hit the road

Dan Im also looking for a herping buddy and a fellow reptile nut, except I dont have the appropriate car for offroad. Oh and about the relationship thing....Im not gay Haha :p

DanTheMan and Mattsnake, my wife and i are looking for some like minded people to go herping with :) But we're with you Matt, I drive a pulsar :( and my wife a holden cruze :( not off road material. How many seats has your car got Dan :)

Oh and yes, my wife loves snakes. The majority of my friends like them but i have a few who feel its absolutely essential to tell me how they swerved to kill a snake or were chased for 100m by a brown snake so they had no option but to kill it with a shovel they were conveniently carrying

DanTheMan and Mattsnake, my wife and i are looking for some like minded people to go herping with :) But we're with you Matt, I drive a pulsar :( and my wife a holden cruze :( not off road material. How many seats has your car got Dan :)

Oh and yes, my wife loves snakes. The majority of my friends like them but i have a few who feel its absolutely essential to tell me how they swerved to kill a snake or were chased for 100m by a brown snake so they had no option but to kill it with a shovel they were conveniently carrying
Now its turning into a swingers thread :shock:;)
:lol::lol:

Dating sites seem to be full of sleazy men and women who think they’re attractive than they really are. If you don’t like my cellulite and pudgy stomach you can hit the road

sounds like someone has been frequenting the odd dating site to me . :D

Swingers hay? :D haha

Well mudimans I'm always keen to go herping and since I'm new to the sunny coast I know absolutely nobody! Also I'm stupid enough to drive a ridiculously low car with 20inch rims so it hates paved roads let alone offroad lol.

I have a mates dad staying with me while he's up here at the moment, he claims to love snakes but he feels the need to tell me every day how a tiger snake outran him on a motorbike while he worked on a farm near townsville :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And there i was getting in trouble for being too flirtatious with Gordo in the names and faces thread, and being accused of turning the forum into a Gay Dating service lol

And now this? hahaha

Amy ur legs are way too hot to hide away un a recluse raising cats like an old lesbian. As soon as i've finished with Jay i'll move my crush onto you.

You will never tire of me Mr! muah ;)

Now its turning into a swingers thread :shock:;)
:lol::lol:

Whoa there big boy, If they were women then yes, i might be interested but not with two other blokes. :D

I had an XR8 with 20in mags, constantly getting flats and having to replace brand new tyres so i got rid of it for the cruze. I miss my ute :|

Oh and about the relationship thing....Im not gay Haha :p

Haha, no worries, that's something else we have in common then!

Its a 4 seater but only two door, when we find something it will frustrating when you're trying to pile out the passengers door with excitement!

Swingers hay? :D haha

Well mudimans I'm always keen to go herping and since I'm new to the sunny coast I know absolutely nobody! Also I'm stupid enough to drive a ridiculously low car with 20inch rims so it hates paved roads let alone offroad lol.

I have a mates dad staying with me while he's up here at the moment, he claims to love snakes but he feels the need to tell me every day how a tiger snake outran him on a motorbike while he worked on a farm near townsville :rolleyes:

Haha, Tigers in Townsville aye? Well at motorbike pace they could make it there from here in a few days!

Although I'm not that new to the Sunny Coast, I still don't know anyone younger than 40 thanks to where I've been working till I start uni next month. So will be good to meet some like minded people.

If you're all keen just send me a PM and we can organize something, I'll be heading out this weekend if anyone's available.

sounds like someone has been frequenting the odd dating site to me . :D

I only looked at them once to see if they were really cliché, and they were. Plus I find great humour in the dating ads in the newspaper. I would NEVER ever ever meet up with someone from one of those places! There’s something about ‘rich, handsome, romantic, all replies answered’ that just doesn’t quite add up to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back