Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my mates pretend to be tough but doesnt take much for them to flinch - esp when my jungle launches at my head from 2 foot away (and he is only 2 foot long)... little mans disease!

As for hooking up - well come up to Brissy for the weekend ... :)

I wasn’t talking about me silly, Amy says no to hook ups! A piece of this don’t come for free, you gotta earn it.

haha woop woop

i would hope so...

I wasnt talking about me - its for a friend of mine ;) no really

chicks are deffently scared of snakes especially mouse_has_faith

im single 25 live in Perth have been crushed a few times but im a glutton for punishment so ill go back for more :p

in relation to girls scared of snakes i would say its 50/50, from the girls i know their are a couple of princesses that as you would expect react with OMG you have a snake that's disgusting i hate those things eiiw etc etc etc.

the other ones are like OMG you have snake can i come have a look can i touch it, whats it look like how big is it etc etc etc.

as for guys, i would say again 50/50, most of the guys i know atm have a problem with them, tho im pretty sure i know 1 or 2 that would not want to see one up close. .

I'm female, I'm single, I love all reptiles. I don't plan on changing any of those three facts any time soon! :D

We had a party at our house on Saturday night and there were lots of girls that were fascinated by the herp room even wanting to hold the snakes yet their boyfriends wouldn't even venture past the door! One of the girls said to me jokingly "is this why you have so many snakes...to draw the girls in?" I wish it was like that! The majority of single girls think it's just creepy.

I may aswell get in on the act too lol...

I'm single, 22 years old from the sunshine coast, reptile obsessed and looking for a like-minded girl (that isn't crazy) haha

Too many people looking for drinking buddies. What about some sober buddies to hang out with me? *relationship not included*

haha amy i'll be your sober buddy!! i hate drinking.... but i like the idea of finding a herp interested guy. especially one that can build me more enclosures.... lol!!

She is but she’s 10 years younger than you, and after the last guy she was with I won’t be letting her near anyone at any point soon... I have a duty to look after my mamma and make sure she spends the rest of her life alone and miserable like me.

im not single but some drinking buddies in melbourne would be good as i just moved here from sydney

haha my mum is like 20yrs younger than you... why dont you go on a dating site or some-thing?

LMAO at this thread :p

I met my current partner on here so I guess you can't rule out APS hookups altogether...

haha my mum is like 20yrs younger than you... why dont you go on a dating site or some-thing?

Largely because women on the dating sites have an exaggerated sense of their appeal and come with so many problems... and most of them say they like animals but their idea of a perfect pet is a fluffy, yappy, little lapdog that would make a nice snack for the average snake! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back