Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha I dont want him... I told him he is a good looking young fellow, reminds me of a young John butler but cooler cause he has snakes!! Im not cutting anyones grass. He is far too young for me. Totally cool guy though!! and I commented on his pics and he messaged me, so get it right at least!!

You keep picking the QLDer's...you need to find yourself a dirty Victorian and relieve some of that frustration!

oh god, what i wouldn't do to go to the beach today! arrrrrrrgh!!! in other news, this thread has been rather entertaining, even more so to see who posts tomorrow when they should be OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF A BBQ. consider yourselves warned! :p

Are you single? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah im going to town for some food! anyone want anything???

Oooh I'm feeling pretty hungry.. Not sure what I feel like though, I'll come with you and have a look.

Haha Matt, jumping on anyone that posts with a pink symbol next to their name! It is getting a bit like that...
I'm still not convinced herp chicks aren't nutters btw.

You keep picking the QLDer's...you need to find yourself a dirty Victorian and relieve some of that frustration!
yeah I did and he had everything on my list but was/is engaged!! and he was a Dan too!! i believe a Dan the man also.. If you know one with everything on my list send him right over or better yet help me hatch a plan to get rid of the mrs

Are you single? :lol::lol::lol:

Nope, just enjoying other people make a fool of themselves :p its all been tried before, organising a booze night for APSers, shame they never work out. We're all just oo antisocial! lol

oh god, what i wouldn't do to go to the beach today! arrrrrrrgh!!! in other news, this thread has been rather entertaining, even more so to see who posts tomorrow when they should be OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF A BBQ. consider yourselves warned! :p

I can tell you now i wont be posting, ill be working tomorrow :D
Yes i know, how un-australian but my work includes me doing a whole heap of rep shows at parramatta park tomorrow so its not all that bad

Btw if there are any single sydney herpers, preferably girls looking for something to do, as i said parramatta park tomorrow :p

Nope, just enjoying other people make a fool of themselves :p its all been tried before, organising a booze night for APSers, shame they never work out. We're all just oo antisocial! lol

Yeah we'd all just prefer to sit at home and play with our snakes.... ;):D

so is there any single sa ladies outthere or is this just a mexican sausage fest

hahahahahahaha at mexican sorry im laffing at my own jokes

Once again, you need to rub a few things off that list of yours Keith, you've set the bar too high! If you have lower standards, you can never be disappointed.
And I've been meaning to ask, what makes you think you're sophisticated if you drink red wine? Are you saying after one look at Matt sucking on his goon bag, you're going to tell me he isn't sophisticated?

Yeah whats the difference between drinking out of a well presented bottle and sucking on a silver bag of death? Please explain.

Once again, you need to rub a few things off that list of yours Keith, you've set the bar too high! If you have lower standards, you can never be disappointed.
And I've been meaning to ask, what makes you think you're sophisticated if you drink red wine? Are you saying after one look at Matt sucking on his goon bag, you're going to tell me he isn't sophisticated?
I wont be rubbing anything on that list...
as for the wine, it is something I am very into.. not just as a drinking preference and I have not one said that is is sophisticated.. I used to live in the NT.. I have seen goon bags in my time.

so is there any single sa ladies outthere or is this just a mexican sausage fest

hahahahahahaha at mexican sorry im laffing at my own jokes

Try looking up Amy22 ...apparantly she excepts spare change ;):lol:

its not the container it is in boys.. its the grapes, where they are from, the vintage, the tannins, it body, its nose, its palette... mmm I love it

and leave Amy alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back