Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in this thread is harsh....it is all based on facts that have been stated earlier on in the series :D

I wont be rubbing anything on that list...
as for the wine, it is something I am very into.. not just as a drinking preference and I have not one said that is is sophisticated.. I used to live in the NT.. I have seen goon bags in my time.

Oh sorry I thought you said it was sophisticated, we'll I have herd people say it before!

its not the container it is in boys.. its the grapes, where they are from, the vintage, the tannins, it body, its nose, its palette... mmm I love it

Do you want to know who picked the grapes too?
My cousin and his mates were picking grapes in a vineyard in the south of France, and they had free wine there for them to have throughout the day and the boss got pissed off because they were trashed by midday, I'm so doing that!
Just thought I'd tell you that....

Meh all wine tastes like crap anyway.

I can't understand how people can pay thousands of dollars for a bottle just to drink it...that's some bloody expensive goon!

Just the smell of wine almost makes me gag. And people that have been drinking it smell of it too, its fowl.
I once forced down a bottle of bubbly, never again.

Looks like everyone's getting a life, slowed down now. Guess it's a good time to go for a swim. My offer still stands, anyone coming? Keith?

Just the smell of wine almost makes me gag. And people that have been drinking it smell of it too, its fowl.
I once forced down a bottle of bubbly, never again.

Looks like everyone's getting a life, slowed down now. Guess it's a good time to go for a swim. My offer still stands, anyone coming? Keith?
I wish Dan... nothing I feel like doing more right now than putting on the kini and going to Moloolaba.. Im hungry
your taste buds will mature with age big fella ;)
ha ha we can only hope.. girls are going to love dan with age I think

Geez I just went to Macca's to get some lunch and I come back to 2 new posts! What an abomination!

maccas! gees I had to settle for scones and a latte, and sorry I ate yours keith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back