Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the books about me gettin people to do freaky stuff. Like build an ark I'm bored so stick two of everything inside and don't forget the damn unicorns.

Oh and the adopted one, Jesus.

The top related thread to this one is a for sale ad for a single loft bed.. :?

you might get to that 100 pages. how about some more herping pics?

panoptes.jpg

The top related thread to this one is a for sale ad for a single loft bed.. :?

Hahaha, that's all we'll need at this rate. Only reason I don't get too lonely in my double bed is because of my dog. He takes up more room than I do, a bit hot for spooning this time of year.

No the books about me gettin people to do freaky stuff. Like build an ark I'm bored so stick two of everything inside and don't forget the damn unicorns.

Oh and the adopted one, Jesus.

Yeah you must have been real bored to get a senior citizen to build an over-sized raft and then round up two of any animal and sail around while it rained. Were you strict on the rules? I mean did polar bears have to mate with polar bears or could an elephant and a penguin get it on and then create some new freak creature?

Hahaha, that's all we'll need at this rate. Only reason I don't get too lonely in my double bed is because of my dog. He takes up more room than I do, a bit hot for spooning this time of year.

You mean your not single :shock: Traitor!

Yeah you must have been real bored to get a senior citizen to build an over-sized raft and then round up two of any animal and sail around while it rained. Were you strict on the rules? I mean did polar bears have to mate with polar bears or could an elephant and a penguin get it on and then create some new freak creature?

A Penguilant? Or an Eleguin...

Edit: Omg omg omg omg, page 99! I can hardly breathe...

not mine, wild specimen, location, about 3-4 hours west of where you live lol (PM for location if you want it), I thought it was a panoptes, it looked different to the other goulds we saw I am hopeless with monitors.

Dan the Hardcore Herper doing what he does best...being ******* HARDCORE!!!!

nearly 100 pages. I bleeped out my face in pictures to hide my identity, cause nobody knows I am actually Ryan.

That'd be like crossing a python and a rat. It wouldn't stop trying to eat itself. So no inter species cross breeding. Couldn't imagine a penguins crossed with an elephant, it'd keep tripping over itself.

not mine, wild specimen, location, about 3-4 hours west of where you live lol (PM for location if you want it), I thought it was a panoptes, it looked different to the other goulds we saw I am hopeless with monitors.

You can PM me that location if you like :D

man thats wild, holding a bandy bandy, cant believe someone would do that, its so careless and dangerous :lol: I would have some pics of me holding mulgas but my head torch was ****ed up so I could only get a few pics of them at time, that woulda been good to post. all my handling pics are harmless things like small eyeds, roughies, red bellys, spotted blacks, goanna, plus yellow faced whip snake I think, I am usually behind the camera.

That'd be like crossing a python and a rat. It wouldn't stop trying to eat itself. So no inter species cross breeding. Couldn't imagine a penguins crossed with an elephant, it'd keep tripping over itself.

I would have called the new species Paul.

Yea I realize it's a wild one, had another stupid moment, no location needed, it's ok!

You mean your not single :shock: Traitor!

It's not what it looks like! We're only friends I swear!

Ok pics, I think I may have posted one of this Adder the other day? I should drink less.
Any way, I nearly creamed holding this wonderful snake, I love them, so short, fat and satisfying...
Enough of that, back to Adders...
Picture186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back