Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sent location anyway lol, adder looks awsome, I want to find one so bad! adder looks like a northern death adder, a female to be precice, strange seeing one of them as far south as sunshine coast ;) I think I could even guess the locality :lol:

Yea it is, turns out it's that's one I was telling you about taken from Port Douglas.

Argh I understand now ;)

*edit - I just popped page 100's cherry!

I'd like to thank the cast and the crew and anybody that has been bored enough to read over this thread - and a huge thank you to the mods for not shutting us down! :)

Elapid thread here we come! :lol:

I'm going to celebrate with another beer!

Not as hardcore as me....
Picture095-2.jpg

Aww c'mon don't show soft pictures of me...that thing pissed all over me and I still don't even get a pic of me handling a wimpy BTS :lol:

I was just about to comment on the distance between you and the harmless snake. Get some pictures of you guys with blind snakes in your hands, they are so fun the handle hey :lol:

by the way dont you have work tomorrow? I am currently in the catagory of unemployed person and am also unable to get any benifets lol, sucks for me. turns out I am not supposed to leave till I finish year 11 unless I am at tafe or have a job.

Aww c'mon don't show soft pictures of me...that thing pissed all over me and I still don't even get a pic of me handling a wimpy BTS :lol:

I would have but I don't have any! Will have to get some photo's of you playing with snakes on the next date.

Na I don't mess with Blind snakes, they're too hardcore for me!
That spiny tail mixed with the smell, deadly combination.

I was just about to comment on the distance between you and the harmless snake. Get some pictures of you guys with blind snakes in your hands, they are so fun the handle hey :lol:

by the way dont you have work tomorrow? I am currently in the catagory of unemployed person and am also unable to get any benifets lol, sucks for me. turns out I am not supposed to leave till I finish year 11 unless I am at tafe or have a job.

Aha! It is the same Ryan!

And why the hell do you think I would be working on Australia Day?

I would have but I don't have any! Will have to get some photo's of you playing with snakes on the next date.

Na I don't mess with Blind snakes, they're too hardcore for me!
That spiny tail mixed with the smell, deadly combination.

Yeah we'll find an epic blind snake for me to wrangle! I got pissed on by every snake we found the other night so a blindie isnt gunna bother me at all haha

by the way dont you have work tomorrow?

Centrelink pays my wages, but I'm gunna have to hit them up for a pay rise soon coz frankly I think Im putting in a lot of effort for just not enough cash in the hand! I mean how am I meant to be able to afford to feed me snakes...Ive got alotta mouths to feed here!

yes its me, lol don't say my name to loud, I might get another holiday. fair enough, what you do as a job? I am gonna be apprentice chef I think, I wanted to join army, but teachers said I wouldnt get in after my behavour at school lol.

trust me, the blind snake will bother you and everyone else in the car with you for the rest of the night :lol:

I tried to get into the army/air force too, but apparently Kiwi's can't fight for this country unless I have a qualification of some sort, Oh well, uni will do.

I'm just landscaping with my Uncle until Feb the 22nd when I start uni (finish my TTP course due my lack of year12) then onto Zoology!

trust me, the blind snake will bother you and everyone else in the car with you for the rest of the night :lol:

Haha Ive been pretty lucky when Ive found them down in NSW and havent copped any real bad smells out of them...but yes they do still stink compared to most other snakes (except for my scrubby which bathes me everytime I have to get him out) :lol:

I tried to get into the army/air force too, but apparently Kiwi's can't fight for this country unless I have a qualification of some sort, Oh well, uni will do.

I'm just landscaping with my Uncle until Feb the 22nd when I start uni (finish my TTP course due my lack of year12) then onto Zoology!

I was gunna do Zoology when I finished school but for some unknown reason never did, one of my mates ended up doing it and has finished now. I probably should have done it now when I look back on it...I spose I probably still could.

dan add my facebook, I do not know the link, you can find it through matts one, I might have commented some of his pictures.

By the way, thanks for that hardcore pic of me Matt, I'm going to make it my Facebook pic

Yeah I reckon its at a hardcore enough level to be made a facebook pic!

How far west of here have you herped Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back