Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day Matt i wanna see your scrubby, I wanna get one but have to wait until 2011. I promised my wife no more reptiles this year :(

6 more pages and we'll beat the elapid pics thread, tonight it's our night to shine

One day Matt i wanna see your scrubby, I wanna get one but have to wait until 2011. I promised my wife no more reptiles this year :(

He's only a yearling at the moment and an absolute nut job! lol I only handle him if I have to clean the enclosure (which I had to do today and I didnt get bitten once which was impressive :D). Soon Im gunna start handling him often to try and calm him down, but at the moment all as he wants to do is bite and ****** all over me and everything else!
But your more than welcome to come and see him whenever you want.

God your a forgiving woman aren't you, he just had another woman in his sights and your going to give him a hug :shock:

What can I say? Im irresistable...

Haha, I love you guys. I don't know what I would have done over the last few days without this thread.
single but mostly just looking for like minded people and maybe drinking buddies haha
No one lives in Hervey Bay, and it's too far to drive for a drink. But I don't think it's a drink Matt has in mind, or any guy here for that matter...
Matt, any chance I could come a few minutes earlier tomorrow and have a look at your snake? ;)
I reckon I could tame the feisty little bastard

If we ever do go on a camping trip, dirty boobs will be the guy with the baby, who agree's? Get him a big pair of aviators and he's that weird guy off The Hangover (except you're not weird DB, you just have a sweet beard)

Haha, I love you guys. I don't know what I would have done over the last few days without this thread.

No one lives in Hervey Bay, and it's too far to drive for a drink. But I don't think it's a drink Matt has in mind, or any guy here for that matter...
Matt, any chance I could come a few minutes earlier tomorrow and have a look at your snake? ;)
I reckon I could tame the feisty little bastard

Sure I'd love for you come over and handle my snake ;) lol. Everyone wants to come over to see my snake and he's only still small! lol.

If we ever do go on a camping trip, dirty boobs will be the guy with the baby, who agree's? Get him a big pair of aviators and he's that weird guy off The Hangover (except you're not weird DB, you just have a sweet beard)

Does that mean we now call him Allan? lol

Yeah Im hell jealous of that beard! I wish I could grow one like that instead of the patchy hobo stubble I've got going on at the moment!

You think the beard is sweet, check out the photo on page 11 of me on the names and faces thread. Of course we want photos, just PM them to us if they're R rated :)

Sure I'd love for you come over and handle my snake ;) lol. Everyone wants to come over to see my snake and he's only still small! lol.

Does that mean we now call him Allan? lol

Yeah Im hell jealous of that beard! I wish I could grow one like that instead of the patchy hobo stubble I've got going on at the moment!

Sweet, how does 5.47pm sound?

Let him decide, Dirty Boobs, or Allan?
It would be good to have the manliness he has, my patches are slowly filling out but I'm still a long way off, but at least it stops people asking for my ID when buying booze, if I shave it all off I look about 13

I do like Dirty Boobs lol
I went out to Redcliffe the other day and got asked for ID at a pub, couldn't believe it. They wouldn't let me in because i didn't have my wallet.
But your right, i am VERY manly

Haha I'll be 22 in a couple of weeks and I think your doing better than me in the beard department Dan! If I shave it off and cut my hair shorter I look like a newborn :lol:

Umm nah 5:47 is no good for me im afraid, can you possibly make it 5:48:27 ?

Last edited:
Haha I'll be 22 in a couple of weeks and I think your doing better than me in the beard department Dan! If I shave it off and cut my hair shorter I look like a newborn :lol:Umm nah 5:47 is no good for me im afraid, can you possibly make it 5:48:27 ?

Haha, wow, I feel so manly now!
I'm actually going to try and pull up outside your house at that time

Btw, Matt, I don't know how to tell you this, but, uuumm.... Your girl is chatting me up via PM....

Which one? :lol:

Sorry I forgot you're such a pimp, this time it's Emily!

Where's Keith? I miss her and her $1000 that she doesn't need, that's about what it will take to do our trip, I can think of a few ways to repay her that she's been dreaming about over the last few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back