Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pffffft, my desserts are waaaaaay better than mcflurry's!

And i bet my cooking poo's all over yours, I wanted to be a chef for a few years there but i couldnt see myself peeling vegetable for 3 years then learning to cook for one. Im good enough as it is. Honestly im a bloody legend in the kitchen, cooking is relaxing.. same as herping and bushwalking.

And i bet my cooking poo's all over yours, I wanted to be a chef for a few years there but i couldnt see myself peeling vegetable for 3 years then learning to cook for one. Im good enough as it is. Honestly im a bloody legend in the kitchen, cooking is relaxing.. same as herping and bushwalking.

No, probably not but I haven't had any time or the opportunities to hone my skills :lol: I just like cooking, preferably sweet things, the more challenging the better

I love cooking big stews and soups, chunky stuff.. Peasant food as they call it, im half irish half polish so i like thick chunky european dishes. Although anything to do with chicken i usually like lol.

My favorite desert is milo on ice cream, god i could eat that all day.
Can i have a chip Matt?

Sure, but I just dropped them all over my foot and the carpet. Now they have hair and dirt mixed in with them. Still want one?

Well, me and miley_take are now in love with each other thanks to the ever amazing wonderful power of chicken. Cmon guys, lets see everyone else get themselves some herpers... wow, that could have sounded bad.

Hey hey hey! There are no ego's allowed in here! :lol::lol:

Well, me and miley_take are now in love with each other thanks to the ever amazing wonderful power of chicken. Cmon guys, lets see everyone else get themselves some herpers... wow, that could have sounded bad.

hang on, hang on, what are your opinions on fishing and piercing/tattooing? Chicken may be the big link, but the smaller things count too!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll pass on that chip. I'm now having ice cream and milo for dinner. yum yum yum.
You have to put in a bid for mikey trogdor1988, and apparently she aint cheap lol :)
\

They make things happen in my boxers :eek::lol:, I dated juggalette off here, she is covered in tats and has a few piercings. Of course i like them lol.

Trogdor is your perfect match then ;):lol: Another success of the single herpers thread!

Haha mate, ask juggalette, we left each other on bad terms but there are some things even she wouldnt lie about.. including some things i could do her ex husband 10 years older and most likely more experienced then me couldnt do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back