Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Shane. Love the fierce snakes. Those colletts are stunners as well. Too bad i cant have one.:cry:

Awwww... wee little Collett's! :D Ya gotta love em, so cute! May have to sweet talk the boyfriend into buying me a little bub for my birthday soon. Hmm.... (starts thinking of a plan..)

colletts am flat out trying to convince my hubby to compromise and allow me to house a rbb ...he wont bend ,he says I can have anything else BUT no VENS! you catch enough vens each season not to have one living with us permantly...........woose he is .......punja told me to hide one lol...but will just keep "nagging" him as this seems to break men for some reason ........

double post any clutches of adders floating around?

Last edited:
them colletts ae so bright it's hurting my eyes shane! Now I've seen some pics of my soon to be pets I've got butterflies in my guts. Can't wait til march :D

In the not too distant future I can see you line breeding the first all red Colletts Shane. I'd like to put my order in now please.

Hey Shaneblack are those Colletts always like that when their hatchies,they are stunning.Those little sychos[taipan] are awesome.

Hey Shaneblack are those Colletts always like that when their hatchies,they are stunning.Those little sychos[taipan] are awesome.

Yeah. Most baby Colletts look like that. When they first hatch their a lot duller. They colour up after their first shed.

Awesome animals you have there Shane, especially love the Colletts.

Will you have any RBB's this season? If so, could you please pm me.

really seems like alot more people seem to be getting there elapid licences out there and i had to go through so much to get mine i guess in some states its much easy that others

really seems like alot more people seem to be getting there elapid licences out there and i had to go through so much to get mine i guess in some states its much easy that others

What did you have to go through to get you upgrade?.

well dodgie i had a degree in zoology currently doing my phd i have worked at san diego zoo with reptiles i have about 4 references from differeant keepers i had done courses and still i was denied 3 times as they keepers werent respected enough or so i was told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back