Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal but here we go
DSC07873.jpg

DSC07875.jpg

well dodgie i had a degree in zoology currently doing my phd i have worked at san diego zoo with reptiles i have about 4 references from differeant keepers i had done courses and still i was denied 3 times as they keepers werent respected enough or so i was told

There unreal sometimes,it's almost like luck of the draw.
Cheers.:)

well dodgie i had a degree in zoology currently doing my phd i have worked at san diego zoo with reptiles i have about 4 references from differeant keepers i had done courses and still i was denied 3 times as they keepers werent respected enough or so i was told

Which State?

like always jamie, love your reptiles. That spotted looks wicked and I'd still like to have my name put down for a couple of it's offspring when the time comes. What is the second last adder? Just a nice Northern?

i havn't noticed adders with that coloured tail lure before, nice

Very nice moose, and you are right this is a brilliant thread, best I've seen on here, I check it every couple of hours to see if I missed anything. I also go back over the previous post regularly, a big thank you to everyone who has posted pictures on this thread.

I wouldn't be expecting any more photos from shane or jamgo...they both sold out to the python crew. Disgraceful.

I wouldn't be expecting any more photos from shane or jamgo...they both sold out to the python crew. Disgraceful.
I notice dave that you haven't posted a pic for a while....... do you only have python picts left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back