Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful little Tai's Mark, they're stunners.

Slacker - top pics mate. Good work.

Looking forward to seeing some more photo's.

Thanks for sharing everyone.

newsest additions.

one-of-2-hatchling-rbbs-12195.jpg

1-of-4-common-tigers-12196.jpg

A pair of Smoky Bay adders that picked up recently

Attachments

• Death Adder Female April 09.jpg
    Death Adder Female April 09.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 99
  • Death Adder male April 09.jpg
    Death Adder male April 09.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 111
Absolutely wrapped that I got my first RBB today...my fav out of all the elapids. So now I can finally add some pics to this thread

Got this little guy of Wizz today, thanks Wizz :D

P1040134.jpg P1040136.jpg P1040132.jpg

Everyone seems to like pics of these guys so here is one of mine. This seasons hatchlings.
b003.jpg

b004-A.jpg

b010-1.jpg

Eh, I messed up with my post. I bought this one, it's from this season though. I didn't hatch any myself, maybe when this bloke gets big enough I will. :D

Very nice Mark! You have an awesome collection, I would love to see pics of everything and your setup which Im sure is also impressive! :D

here are some more of the new editions. Both Brigalow belt locales. Male is a handful, took me ten minutes to wrestle him back into his tub, female is easier, she prefers to stand her ground so most of the pics are of the female. To make it easy, these are all the female.

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1598-A.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1605-A.jpg

wow I would really love a brown snake, I rarely come accross them out herping but, when I am old enought they are on my wanted list, I didnt know locales of brown snakes and stuff really occured. look foward to more pics mark, you must have queit a collection. thanks.

I got two other locales of brown too. Makay and bundaberg. I'm sure I have posted them pics on this thread though so wont bother with repeats.

This is an elapid i stumbled across one night.

Attachments

• rays 003.jpg
    rays 003.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back