Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so much snake snobbery,
snobbing the poor old coastal
its like its nazi germany and coastals are jews
lots of people would rather see them sent to the gas chambers
poor old coastals
LOL

lol, is that why people were putting "jew" or "not jew" in their sigs .. or was there some other anatomical reason?

have a look at some of Jungleland's or at some of TrueBlue's hypo coastals.

but each to their own I guess. I wouldn't have a bearded dragon if it was for free and came with $50 in its pocket :lol:

Ive looked at them to see if there was anything to change my mind.....but no still wouldnt have one even if it was given to me...

Well maybe to feed my BHP but then again maybee not

My coastals are jews? Oh no... I wondered why there was a jewellery store and a bank in their enclosure....

I've been waiting for you Isis to come out of the woodwork...

I was wanting something far more agressive from you - but alas I was let down :( it's just a colour thing... pure racism not speciesm.

Still - jungles and darwins and the rest are only coastals with a different name... Do you like any of those Isis?

NO...dont like em at all......I actually think they are bloody ugly. Its all in the head shape and the eyes.....bloody ugly

.they make my BHP gag.....(joking)....

NO...dont like em at all......I actually think they are bloody ugly. Its all in the head shape and the eyes.....bloody ugly

.they make my BHP gag.....(joking)....

thats a horrible thing to say about jews!

some of my best roast meat was jewish

Haven't we all realised by now this is just a post count exercise?

I mean I thought I posted alot. Slim6y has 3200 in just over 1 year!

The last time sweet little alby and I did that alby got banned for a week and I copped a warning ;). Oh well, here's to the post count....................BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back