Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love coastals because their big, beautiful, intelligent................... Oh hang on ,i'm in the wrong thread, does this thread have a twin?

haha, i like all snakes baked ,boiled or fried.

Until oyu have hated the CCLC, you haven't lived. I wake up every morning and think how can i stir up the lovers this morning.

Haha Waruikazi i'm worried about you if THAT makes your day! I think you need to get off the net and take this anger out on something else.... oh dear!

persoanally i love the coastals,my way of thinking is people say there dull and uninteresting as there very common in captivity,also cheap to buy,being as they are frequently bred and have been for years,they also lay large clutches for a carpet,i hear people say there dull color wise,variety of browns in them ect,but if thats the case,why do people like olives ect,sure coastals arent colorful like a black and gold jungle,a diamond,but i fail to see how u could call them dull,reading a few threads on here,people saying things like they are interbred with diamonds,i dont like them,ect ect,what about all the other varietys that are cross bred,im sure every subspecies has been crossed with another,on purpose or not,fact is it happens,does that mean all carpets are dull and boring,everyone has there tastes though,and its quite amuzing sitting back and reading these threads,some good points are raised,along with some rather odd ones,but its good to see what people think of such things,some people take it to heart,but i guess there just passionate,keep up the posts guys and gals

what species would we say was ugly if we had pure albino coastals,i say pure as im sure the darwins are being crossed with others,money means more to some than the animal

Serp, guess was only due to a friend of yours' location, nothing on the actualy look of the snake lol... ;-)

I love coastal carpets.

I hate Albino snakes.

I love pizza.

I hate curry.

I love Rembrandt.

I hate Picasso.

It's all just a matter of perspective.

As good as any other snake...

I have one and he is a little ripper, my coastal rock's!

"GO THE COASTAL"

So hating Coastals is all down to their colours?? What, not flashy enough??

So the personality and captive behaviour of a Coastal means nothing?

Sorry slim6y, i know you only want the haters, but here's a pic of the most attractive python i have ever seen in my life!

Those pics do not do her justice, she is much brighter than that.

She is a fabulous snake.

Simone.

re The

Its unusual snake simone and supertongue,its light like a hypo with black speckles,a reverse diamond thingy lacky :)

I love coastal carpets.

I hate Albino snakes.

I love pizza.

I hate curry.

I love Rembrandt.

I hate Picasso.

It's all just a matter of perspective.

No it's a matter of taste. Those with good taste don't like coastals, those with bad taste start clubs about them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back