Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some dodgy pics taken on my phone this morning.....10 healthy eggs and one slug in there. Last year she took only a few hours from going into her hide box to finishing laying. This time she was writhing around in her hide box from about 7 oclock and i went to bed at 2:30 nd still no eggs!

Last year she dropped 9 eggs and 7 were male so im hoping for a more even sex ratio this year.

She is a palmerston from Kieren Alands line and the male is from Nev.

Cheers,
Dave

there both looking great kurto :D

few pics from this morning..

Awesome mate! How old is that one?

some dodgy pics taken on my phone this morning.....10 healthy eggs and one slug in there. Last year she took only a few hours from going into her hide box to finishing laying. This time she was writhing around in her hide box from about 7 oclock and i went to bed at 2:30 nd still no eggs!

Last year she dropped 9 eggs and 7 were male so im hoping for a more even sex ratio this year.

Cheers,
Dave

Fingers crossed mate!

Cheers,
Dave

Well done David, fingers crossed.

Was just looking at those tubs in Coles this week..........any chance you remember what size they are 2.1L or 3.5L. I guess the 3.5L would be the safe bet as it is a bit deeper in case the eggs are clumped.

Cheers
Paul

Paul,

Will check when I get home for you.....they ould have to be bigger than 2.1L though.

Wll be counting down the days to hatching now!

Cheers,
Dave

Pretty sure these two have been put up before by their previous owner but thought I would put them up again. Not the best pics as still settling in.

Pretty sure they were bred by Marty down here in the 'Gong area but I actually got them from Damoz in Goulbourn.

Awesome, are they the ones that were $250 ? Bargain if so...

Pretty sure these two have been put up before by their previous owner but thought I would put them up again. Not the best pics as still settling in.

No idea. I paid a bit more than that for them(almost double) but I didn't purchase off the original breeder so they may have been.

Craig - thats a decent size clutch! How many eggs in there all up?

Awesome mate! How old is that one?

the black and white jungle? hatched late november 2009 and is over 3 foot long and growing really well..

congrats on the clutch Craig :D

I think 24, first clutch. Shane Black line, & NO i do not want to go into whether there Jungle or Coastal, its been done to death.
Cheers.

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the pic. I'm pretty sure I can count 22 but it looks as though there could be a few more that are hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back