Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Wayne she is very clean,,
i just hope she stays that way.

Looking good at 10 months mate, but yeah I've seen them nearly change over night were they gain that dirty look in there yellow. They can be so unpredictable when it comes down to colour and markings, which is a real shame and a damn pain in the rear end when it comes to deciding on hold backs lol.

And heres the latest pic of her sister ,
croppedresizedgirl.jpg

The markings are absolutely stunning.....
and I guess the whole 'wait and see' is the same with all animals not just snakes...at least with snakes holding them back isnt as bad as trying to hold back puppies lol

Elizabeth

A Cowley Beach Juvie....forgive me if I sound dumb...but is that a new sort of jungle.....not an atherton or a palmerston ? I am now totally confused.....

Elizabeth, Cowley Beach is just another locality of jungles. They are only a small example of jungles and very rarely get any bigger than 4ft long. Fingers crossed she will end up solid black with nice bright yellow bands.

Matt that Cowley is a cracker for sure...was that purchased from a breeder in Victoria?

Thanks mate, it's from Trueblue.

Here's a different Cowley.

clutch sisters from my SXR line.. hatched 27-december-2008

I'm tipping that you never get tired of looking at all those quality snakes that you have Colin

Smokin! as per usual Colin!

These 2 shed within a couple of days of each other!
IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back