Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see your enjoying her mate. Shes a great little snake.

This male of mine had a shed last night - caught him half way through shedding and he was having a drink so it must be hard work!

Hard to get a decent pic of him but he is 4 yrs old from Nev and still looking pretty good I think. He did the deed again this season and have eggs in the incubator from him and a palmerston girl. My holdback from the same pairing is coming up to shed and starting to look nice so will get some pics when she does.

The 2nd pic is just a random pic of the palmerston he was paired with this year and last.

Cheers,
Dave

Was mucking around with the macro today and snapped a few of this girl (These pics are the same snake on Post #2068, but this time outside)...

001.jpg

008.jpg

081.jpg

076.jpg

This little girl shed last night. Is about 11 months old and the colour is really start to come through now. Cant decide whether to keep her or not.......

Cheers,
Dave

This little girl shed last night. Is about 11 months old and the colour is really start to come through now. Cant decide whether to keep her or not.......

Cheers,
Dave

Yeah she is no good Dave, you should give her to me, I think that would be the best thing for her!

Cheers,
Dave

if you do decide to sell her please let me know i may be interested.

This ones for everyone - when do jungles look their best like when are their colours the brightest?

Well,that was a good long read.139 pages to be exact lol.

I take ownership tomorrow of my first Jungle Python(or snake for that matter).Will put pics up asap,its a juvenile:)

Thnx Roger but I'm pretty sure part of the credit comes back to yourself mate. It was bred by Marty, who I believe sourced the parents from you.

Damn nice jungle Buck. Showing some potentional is an under statement mate...congrats.

I betcha Roger is scrambling though his paperwork right now trying to find who the original parents were...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back