Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn nice jungle Buck. Showing some potentional is an under statement mate...congrats.

I betcha Roger is scrambling though his paperwork right now trying to find who the original parents were...lol.

Ha ha Wayne , your not wrong .
The parents were from me ,, sold them as juvies etc . .
The background is the female was from 50/50 line and male was from tiger line , looks like a good combo come out in the offspring like Bucks stunner.
But full credit to Marty for breeding those stunnering RP jungles .

Cheers Roger

Good stuff Roger, to me that shows your lines have something more then just a fancy name attached to them, the price they sold for was great wasnt it? i can amagine the price of that clutch if it was layed in the wrong hands...can't wait to see what results for that pairing if they were bred this year.

Great looking Jungle Buck.
Just as goodlooking as some jags.

This girl shed last night. Starting to show some serious potenial IMO.

That seriously is one of the best in my opinion. I keep coming back here to take a look at it over and over and over...and over...again!

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. Full credit to Roger and Marty for the genetics. She is only a yearling so will be a long wait to see what she will reproduce. I have a male that is in shed at the moment as well. He has a similar pattern but lacks the colour of this girl.

Beautiful beautiful snake, could tell it was one of Marty's straight away from the patterning, just stunning Buck! I'm kicking myself that I didn't grab a female to go with the male I got off him too!

2008 female - apollo x athena

DSC03150.jpg

DSC03148.jpg

Nice & bright Col.
Is this the one in the email?

thanks roger, kurto and craig... no that last one I posted (post 2102) is the female I showed you as a hatchie the day I sold you the jungle in your avatar mate.. she looked great then and still looks good at 2 years old I think.. the jungle in the email was this ones clutch sister and if you look at the head patterns you will see the difference

i pick up my new jungle on monday or tuesday....getting it from URS......will post a pic as soon as i pick it up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back