Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the black and gold when she was about 3 months off a friend and the others i just recently got for breeding, from a guy on herptrader if your interested ill hit you up when i have a hatch

question? and this might offend the purists, if you crossed a jungle with an albino darwin and then worked on the bloodlines, do you think there could be some interesting morphs out of it ???

You would get something that looked exactly the same as a normal darwin albino.

You would get something that looked exactly the same as a normal darwin albino.

Maybe in the first generation of jungle x darwins. But I think the higher the % the jungle I think the white would be slowly be replaced by more yellow.
But to get that I think it would take quite the number of years to get the desired outcome due to albino being a ressessive gene.

kingy1098,

You are being very dishonest posting a picture of a snake that you do not own claiming it to be yours. You do not own the first striped Atherton jungle you have posted (on the blue background) so how can you offer progeny from it to someone like Jungleman? I sent that photograph to you to show you some of the history of the striped jungles that i breed, not to jump on a public forum using this image in an attempt to sell your future stock.

This animal is not yours and i strongly suggest that you ask for permission before posting pictures that you do not own. Telling porky pies won't get you far in this hobby mate.

Regards,
John Comino.

View attachment 173770Yes sorry Roger I have been using the iPhone my card reader is not working and I keep forgeting to get one it is very nice mate and hopefully big enough for the coming season he'll go back to the Stock female trying your stripe genetics theory hoping for an improve. Here's a photo of the parents with a camera LOL:)

cheers
Scott

dishonest??? The pattern on that snake looks just like the one on the female you sold me. you think i would try to advertise a snake that does not belong to me on purpose then your wrong. i just thought it was a good photo of her. I understand that telling porkie pies wont get me very far in this hobby thats why in my knowledge i told from what i knew. it was just a honest mistake and i'm sorry you feel so offended by it.

Maybe in the first generation of jungle x darwins. But I think the higher the % the jungle I think the white would be slowly be replaced by more yellow.
But to get that I think it would take quite the number of years to get the desired outcome due to albino being a ressessive gene.

I see what they are trying to do but I still think that a diamond might get better results and a better looking snake. IMO anyway.

first post, first snake

pics of our first little girl, recent aquisition, 11 months old

nice one cam.....looks like a decent sized clutch. Lots of little mouths to feed soon!

Cheers,
Dave

I see what they are trying to do but I still think that a diamond might get better results and a better looking snake. IMO anyway.

Im not doing this, as I dont have any albinos yet. But I dont see the point of an all yellow albino when the super zebra is all yellow anyways.

Well done Cam. Good luck with the feedings.

hatched today :D

DSC03204hatched4-12-2010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back