Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey roger
um the blotched one is a female from a lady in brisbane area
and the other is the male but i cant remember were he was from ill try findout

the female is from loganholme and the male toowoomba,
i was wondering if u could ask you something
i want to get them growing a bit quicker feeding them every 7 days atm
anything u recommend to get them growing quicker ?
cheers

very nice roger.. some very nice striped hatchies... cant wait to see my tiger x het tigers... eggs are on day 22 & all 13 are looking great..

one of the black and yellow clutches that hatched yesterday.. Its not all the clutch.. just a couple before they go into individual tubs.

Im probably keeping that one on the top with the crazy head pattern.

yer ill have that one Col lol

I'll definitely make sure I pick out a really nice one for you roger :D theres a few similar to that one..
the other black and yellow clutch (apollo x athena) still has to hatch yet..

heres a couple from the second clutch of B&W's
theres more in this clutch.. these are just a few.. with still more clutches to hatch..
I might hang onto that black striped one..

hehe u sure colin striped would be awsome :p keep me posted on any extra stripey ones u get "stuck with" lol

thanks. I bred a few B&W's with a bit of a black stripe last year.. still have a male myself and sold a similar one to kenno. they were from a different female to the hatchie above.. that female's clutch and a striped female's clutch are still to hatch.. I think theres a few like this around in peoples collections with black stripes..

one from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back