Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll double WOW that one. Well done to both Colin and Roger.

Here are two of my freshly shed jungle hatchies that are showing some promise. Particularly like the lighter background and head pattern on the first one:

View attachment 194129 View attachment 194130
These are Stone x Devil
Wayne the head pattern on the first one is wonderful.....more piccies please !!!!!!!

My jungles

Here are some pics of my jungle pair...the first pic is my SXR male and the last 3 pics are of my Devil female, which l am over the moon with how she is turning out.

Hi Colin

Did Tremain have different lines of Julattens or did all of his stock come from his original animals. Do you know if there are many other lines around.

Cheers Justin

all my julattens are from tremains line.

gemrock keep perservering.......my Elvira was so nasty....one night i knew i would be working late and I said to my three boys (hubby and two sons aged 19 and 17) to get Elvira out and keep handling her etc etc.....well I get home from work and she has all three of them bailed up and unable to get her out of her click clack...she was 3 months old lol !!!!!I just reached in and picked her up......I think part of it is she knows me but also move with confidence and dont take no for an answer....

zoo girl you must be absolutely STOKED with your girl.......not just the colour she has the most lovely head shape.....really blocky..........really really nice......

Shed last night quite pleased with the way he's turniing out

Taken with flash on
IMGP0691.jpg

No flash under flouro
IMGP0697.jpg

Cheers

one of my hatchies at 4 months old starting to show some colour..

DSC03400male15.jpg

Colin you have some ridiculously good looking snakes. How many Jungles do you have?

a few :lol: thanks for all the comments.. to all the people that have been patiently waiting for pics of hatchies.. I will get them sorted out soon.. a lot are in shed at the moment and I will get pics asap. cheers

Beautiful jungles everyone, I think I like just about every single snake that has been posted here, so hooked/far gone :lol:

Here's a couple of recent ones of a palmy girl of mine:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh and a vid, I love this girl a bit much lol YouTube - thals86's Channel

Here's a vid of one of my atherton jungle girl's as well, enjoy :D

YouTube - thals86's Channel

One of my babies:

attachment.php

and here's some of a male atherton jungle:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php