Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get a good pic under artificial lighting so I took advantage of last weekend of Melbourne's rare sunshine...;)

P1020489.jpg

P1020491.jpg

P1020493.jpg

Inside his enclosure

P1020487.jpg

Cheers

Man you guys all suck. I can see myself giving Colin a call next season for one of those B&Ws

+1 on the hot Julattens gozz!

Are there multiple 'lines' of jungles from this locality, or do most people today have snakes that go back to the same ancestors?

They are all looking good Trent. That 4th one has a nice clean pattern. Hope it all goes well for you.
The julatten pair I got off you last year are a good size now, so I hope they breed for me this year.
Dry season conditions over the last few days, so it is cooling down nicely at night.

Cheers Justin
Here some of this season breeders cheers all pics taken today and the julattens are over 3 year olds and the b and golds are over 2 cheers

Well I got two new jungles in the last two days, bringing my tally to 3 snakes.

I still have the VERY placid lovely feeder, he's growing well and is 41 grams at the moment
I swapped the non feeder for a nice (albeit a bit flightly but not bitey) jungle and found out she has a bit of a spine problem, but she shed last night and I'll be feeding her soon
The 3rd I picked up today, because the breeder didn't want to charge me for the snake with the bad spine, SO I bought her home (there was a fresh shed lying in the container when I got her today) and gave her a feed. She took it straight up without a hassle.

She was placid at the breeders house, but after a car ride home not so placid. Not sure if she was bitey because she was hungry, or just a *****. Doesn't matter though, she's eating and that's what counts. I am SO happy.

Uploading pics now :D

couple of julattens and strange coloured black & yellow RP jungle.. sorry about the crappy pics.. I definitely need a new camera

Those Julattens look great, Colin :)

Here is the female I got today eating :)

IMG_1195.jpg

Here is Lumpy shedding last night, it's a shame about the small spinal deformity, he is a gorgeous snake

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

Hopefully lumpy feeds this afternoon :D

View attachment 196586View attachment 196585

Elvira was helping me do some paperwork today and I realised I havent taken some photos of her for a while....she has grown so much....and now has to amuse herself with sitting in my folders to feel in the middle of things

when I think how tiny she was when she came home...and she still hasnt finished growingggggggggggg

Just to incluse she is SXR line but James Ardrie breeding
Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back