Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my baby ellie

so i thought i would jump in here and show off my new bubba Ellia. got her from jesswilliams the other weeks and she is a beauty. never had an issues with her handling wise and she finally fed for me on friday night. about 18months old.

Updated shot of one of this season, and one from the season before.
M1.jpg

FemaleJungle2.jpg

a couple of hatchys before dinner tonight! The last pic is the same snake with the stripe - i like how much flecking it has on its body......just hoping it gets some nice yellow colour to it now!

She wont get the bright bright yellow of the Black and Yellow ones. I think they can get up to about 8foot. I have a 3yr old thats 5.5 feet...

Two of mine shed recently :)

Georgie

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

Snappy

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

Not the prettiest, but I LOVE watching them get more colourful and grow like weeds :) Hopefully they will get lighter with the yellows as time goes on :)

Does anyone have a pic of an adult that has similar traits to Snappy? She only has black outlines around her yellows, and pretty much all of it fades to a brown, will this "tipping" turn yellow?

Can anyone tell if georgie is going to be any sort of decent yellow?

Thanks guys, great snakes :) I can't wait till mine are big :D

not a good pic.. but will try to see if I can get a half decent shot of these two or similar others over the next week or so..

attachment.php

this 2009 season male is going to shed very soon but still doesnt look too bad..

attachment.php

I can't seen any pics in your last two posts Colin :( you should be able to.. I just linked from a profile album and checked the settings..

We should have a jungle thread just for your collection, Colin ;)

Thanks for sharing mate

^^^^ Something Sam and I can agree on :p

Your snakes are fantastic :D You should post more pics of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back