Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ripper jungles colin! love that B&W

DSC_0313.jpg

No I didnt breed that snake and yes its a female this year will be her first fingers crossed....

Nice work Luke....

She is looking really good, and a nice big fat tummy there as well, so she must be eating really well for you.

She has some crazy bands happening too, looks awesome.

Cheers Wayne ,
She's amazing still the only snake tash will handle, yer BIG belly there just after a feed, she is now willing to feed regularly on both rats and mice.
Cheers Luke

31b28e45-b9cf-bd06.jpg
so I just put a deposit on this girl and am so excited to get her, one happy kid =)

Here's some that were taken just before. He's not as bright as some of the others on here but he's mine and I love him :)

(excuse me, I couldn't be bothered wearing makeup today lol)

Hi Tahlia

He looks lovely really really BIG !!!!! his temperament looks lovely.....and temperament is everything I think.....all very well being bright yellow if it is look dont touch.....and eventually they all lose their colour anyway......I remember you telling me you had a jungle you couldnt hold he was so nasty....this couldnt be the same one...could it ??....or have you managed to handle it out of him ?

he really does look lovely.....how old is he ?

Elizabeth

PS dont worry about not having your face on you look fine !!

Hi Tahlia

He looks lovely really really BIG !!!!! his temperament looks lovely.....and temperament is everything I think.....all very well being bright yellow if it is look dont touch.....and eventually they all lose their colour anyway......I remember you telling me you had a jungle you couldnt hold he was so nasty....this couldnt be the same one...could it ??....or have you managed to handle it out of him ?

he really does look lovely.....how old is he ?

Elizabeth

PS dont worry about not having your face on you look fine !!

It's not the same jungle, he's still a psychopath lol. I had a friend over the other week and after holding the snake for about a minute he was bitten about 5 times and then the snake urinated all over him.

This lovely boy is 8 years old, I'm his 3rd owner. Apparently he's always been a nice snake, there haven't been any reports of him biting anybody. Pretty good for that age! It was great having him out for a proper hold since I brought him home about 3 weeks ago. He's very soft, and after I cleaned him out after shedding a couple of days after I brought him home he felt like velvet. My family loves him too, they think he's a great colour and love how gentle he is. I've been very lucky with the temperaments of my snakes. How are all your darlings going?

Hi Tahlia

So I have to be patient and wait. Elvira will definitely get to that size with her appetite she eats anything I give her in a flash lol...but at the moment she is only 18 months old so a long way to go. But getting bigger all the time..

All of my darlings are fine. Alvin is doing my head in with his feeding and has missed two feeds which I know is only a fortnight and I am being silly but I prefer it when they all have something. The worst bit is he is hunting and then is rejecting food.....I think hes a bit mad and certainly wouldnt survive in the wild

The two babies from Roger are going along well I have had to up their food size. They are growing a bit slower than my first two I got from James....but I am not worried about them they are alert and eating and growing and thats all that matters.

I have 4 angels...I just know...if ever I do have a clutch...that I will want to keep one special one and she will be satans daughter...I just cant keep being so lucky lol

Your collection is looking really lovely now....love the prossie you put up on your freshly shed thread.

Take care

Elizabeth

I understand being worried about a snake not eating even if it's only a couple of rejections. I had trouble with my Bredli and my prossie when they were really young and I knew I shouldn't be worried but I did anyway. I knew I was pretty attached to the snakes then haha. It's funny how much you can care about an animal that can't give you any affection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back