Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the Kraus lines mate stunning, the thick black is unreal and Colins stunning as always. Any chance of seeing some B&Ws..
thanks for your comments :D I definitely agree roger's jungles are stunners
heres a black and yellow & B&W i bred last season.. I took it trying to show the yellow colour of the black and yellow when next to a B&W and on white paper towel. the black and yellow was still colouring up and got brighter than this pic.

I'll post some B&W a bit later but theres plenty of B&W's Ive posted through the this thread if you go back a few pages

DSC03968-1.jpg

couple of B&W Julattens I bred last season

DSC03770.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

Wow, Colin! Spectacular animals.

Will the white get murky on the J's as they age?

Wow, Colin! Spectacular animals.

Will the white get murky on the J's as they age?

thanks katana and yes in most cases the white does go a silver/grey as they get older but still looks good in my opinion.
I have one thats got to be 6 years? old thats still reasonably white.. here she is last season getting ready to lay.. so for a gravid female she's not a bad white I think for her age..

DSC04026whitejulattenfemale-1.jpg

Nice.
At the moment I'm planning the purchase of my very first Jungle python and I'm pretty stoked.

Go me!

Colin you have to stop showing off your jungles are all so AMAZING ( just joking ;) about showing off that is! )! love the B&W. i cant get over the contrast of that yellow next to the B&W!!!

smashing jungles Colin as per usual!

This one was a slower feeder, but is now on a mission to become huge!!

IMG_8358.jpg

smashing jungles Colin as per usual!
This one was a slower feeder, but is now on a mission to become huge!

thanks mate.. thats a really great looking jungle kurto and in my opinion definitely SXR line or some SXR line in there.

Colin you have to stop showing off your jungles are all so AMAZING ( just joking ;) about showing off that is! )! love the B&W. i cant get over the contrast of that yellow next to the B&W!!!

thanks.. just posting a few B&W's as I was asked by Aussie-Pride a few posts back. yes it definitely shows the colour of the yellow better when against a B&W jungle on white paper.

thanks mate.. thats a really great looking jungle kurto and in my opinion definitely SXR line or some SXR line in there.

Both parents had some SXR background. But the difference in the clutch was amazing!

these 2 and the 1 above all came from the same clutch.

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8364.jpg

Both parents had some SXR background. But the difference in the clutch was amazing!
these 2 and the 1 above all came from the same clutch.

nice kurto.. by any chance does the one in the top pic have a feister nature than the one below?

nice kurto.. by any chance does the one in the top pic have a feister nature than the one below?

they're both on par with each other. They are a little feisty but only because they haven't really been handled.

This is my male SXR. Roughly 3 years old now, but unfortunately I don't have a female SXR to pair him up with.

Cheers,
Paul

Anybody ever crossed a B&Y Krauss with a lester line Tiger stripe? Any pics? Just wondering since i am ridiculously keen to see what mine could turn out like. I'm hoping for an improvement in the intensity of black and yellow coloring. Roger already reckons the black has been improved. Guess i'll just have to see....Heres a crappy pic (sorry about this i would get a better one but it is shedding atm) of the standout of the clutch in my eyes (I love RP) and a couple really nice WILD Jungles that i have posted previously.

Enjoy!

viridis and jungleman.. Ive deleted both your posts because I dont want this thread turning into some contest or argument. Its been a great thread and I wont let this happen. Nick and wayne I understand what your saying and I've always liked members posting pics of jungles captive or wild type. so please lets all calm down a little and just let what seems to be getting into an argument rather than a disciussion stop.

Im also not responsible for what some members say or say in refence to my jungles but I really dont want to get involved in some contest or argument that indirectly seems to include my animals.

so everyone please let it drop and Id appreciate it if we can all just get along.lets post some pics and friendly comments. thank you

SXR line I bred last season and sold to happy rator (his pic)

Colin the head pattern on that little darling Jungle is just beautiful I am dying to see the pics of your babies you will have available this season !!

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back