Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have spiderwoman colin.
If not did you manage to breed with her.
she is a beautiful jungle.

cheers justin

yes justin and shes always been a pleasure to own.. she huge and still that same light yellow. but Ive had no luck with her so far.. I didnt try her this season and thought Id try her again next season.. Mark Sim had no luck with her first two years of breeding attempts and Ive thought Ive gone close a few times but nothing.. next year mate :D

Spiderwomens not spiderMAN is she ? lol good luck with her next season mate

What a shame Colin she (spiderwoman) looks a beauiful snake, do you have any more piccies of her, the markings on her head are just gorgeous.....Hubby says to tell you he really likes her.

Elizabeth

What a shame Colin she looks a beauiful snake, do you have any more piccies of her, the markings on her head are just gorgeous.....Hubby says to tell you he really likes her.

Elizabeth

thanks.. heres a couple more

Spiderwomens not spiderMAN is she ? lol good luck with her next season mate

spiderwoman is spidermans clutch sister..

*dies*

Revives....

*dies again*

Has another look...

Damn you Colin!

*droolz*

Colin her markings are sensational, like a reduced pattern but wild type if that makes sense.....really lovely

yes justin and shes always been a pleasure to own.. she huge and still that same light yellow. but Ive had no luck with her so far.. I didnt try her this season and thought Id try her again next season.. Mark Sim had no luck with her first two years of breeding attempts and Ive thought Ive gone close a few times but nothing.. next year mate :D
Good to hear you still have her and she is still doing great.
Hope it all goes well in the future. She may just be one of those trophy girls.

Cheers Justin

Ive always thought theres "something wrong with her" but may be shes just a late bloomer and will crack it with her next season :D fingers crossed

Ive always thought theres "something wrong with her" but may be shes just a late bloomer and will crack it with her next season :D fingers crossed

I hope so Colin.
There'd be a huge line up for those hatchies if they come into being.

I was going to ask if Mark Sim still breeds?

a few pics of some fresh shed hatchys - the stripey one is the first to shed from one clucth and the rest are from another clutch. A few have fed and and have had multiple meals which is good.

I like the look of the 4th one as it looks like it will have lots of yellow through the black on the back half on its body.
Cheers,
dave

a few pics of some fresh shed hatchys - the stripey one is the first to shed from one clucth and the rest are from another clutch. A few have fed and and have had multiple meals which is good.

I like the look of the 4th one as it looks like it will have lots of yellow through the black on the back half on its body.
Cheers,
dave
2nd one looks interesting! :D

Yeah im hoping its a male so I can pair it up with his sister who i posted a day or so ago. Neither parent are particurlarly striped but for the last 3 years there has always been one or two like that in the clutch.

Cheers,
Dave

I hope so Colin.
There'd be a huge line up for those hatchies if they come into being.

I was going to ask if Mark Sim still breeds?

I hope so too.. yeah theres been a line up going on for a couple of years now :lol:
she mates well with males but has never produced eggs so far.. I'll never give up on her though.. and I like having her around anyway.. Mark told me he failed also on the first two years he attempted to breed her and felt they may be a problem with her but I bought her anyway on the off chance I could breed her.. shes a lovely jungle and a pleasure to own.

As far as I know mark got out of pythons several years back and disappeared from the herp scene to run his fathers business.. I havent spoken to him for a few years.

couple of pics of spiderman & spiderwoman when younger.
pics by mark sim

thanks katana :D

pic by tremain of one of the females I got off him when she was younger. this one bred this season.

25085-1.jpg

pic by tremain of my favourute breeding female

Jgirl-1.jpg

SXR line Spiderwoman

12316-1.jpg
er

Hey Colin, do you have any recent pics of that Julatten that tremain took a pic of back in '07. I imagine a lot of us woould love to see how it looks now, such a nice looking animal. I am sure it would have darkened up some as all jungles do over time, would just be nice to see an updated pic.

Cheers
Daz

Colin, just wondering if she shows and physical signs of ovulation - swelling?

Hey Colin, do you have any recent pics of that Julatten that tremain took a pic of back in '07. I imagine a lot of us woould love to see how it looks now, such a nice looking animal. I am sure it would have darkened up some as all jungles do over time, would just be nice to see an updated pic.

Cheers
Daz

J-Girl (the one with the upside down J head pattern)? I do have a couple of crappy pics from last year darren and will try and find them. She's basically the same with the white going a more silvery grey.. If I cant find them will get her out later for a pic. the attached pic is maybe the most recent Ive found darren and thats still over a year old.

Colin, just wondering if she shows and physical signs of ovulation - swelling?

yes she does but seems like she re-absorbs the follicles. shes been mated well by several fertile males but never laid eggs

Surely there's some ugly ones in the collection you could take a photo of too.
Ugly snakes need loving too:D

Hmm......you haven't taken her to the vet to get her ultra-sounded to see if there's any physical/internal abnormalities with her. Get a blood panel done to see if anything is going awry hormonally?
I'm not sure how advanced veterinary science is in this country in relation to reptiles.
She's a stunning animal...it'd be a shame not to get to the bottom of why she can't produce a clutch and if see if there's some form of medical intervention that could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back