Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Darl :) You should see it first hand,...one day I hope you can.

Why, are you gonna send it too me? hahaha :p

Well hopefully I'll be there to bug the boy soon, so you can show me then! it's a gorgeous snake! you must be stoked!

Mate that's a cracker u have wouldn't mind getting a couple soon

Thanks Cooldenturestorso and katana. I'll post a few more pics a little later, these are from some of my favourite jungles. I don't need anymore holdbacks, but what can ya do??

Nice snake Smithers.

Thanks Cooldenturestorso and katana. I'll post a few more pics a little later, these are from some of my favourite jungles. I don't need anymore holdbacks, but what can ya do??

Nice snake Smithers.

I REALLY like the third one, Oni!

Nice snake Smithers

Thanks John,..not to shabby your self mate,..impressive stuff

Here are couple of hatchies from last years pairing of a Krauss male to a super tiger female!! Enjoy!!

Some black and whites I bred:

38037aee.jpg

3a1538ca.jpg

75254683.jpg

Got this Hunka Hunka Burning Love yesterday thought I'd add it to the thread :)

Wow, Smithers. I'm not super fond of the B&Ws, but that one is stunning. The patterning reminds me of a white tiger.

Hi, there

Another newbie to the jungle world. My new B&G jaguar is about to ship to me from SXR the next week, i was thinking hold her into a large tub with a clip lid for a couple of months, while i am turning the underneath cabinet of my Darwin cage into the second enclosure. I wonder anyone has any suggestions on the proper setup of my tub?

any suggestions appreciated.

Sunny

Another hatchy stripy one yet to color up

b4497033.jpg

Yearling "blue-grey" Jungle:

8314ed62.jpg

Random boring one:
0998e079.jpg

Hi, there

Another newbie to the jungle world. My new B&G jaguar is about to ship to me from SXR the next week, i was thinking hold her into a large tub with a clip lid for a couple of months, while i am turning the underneath cabinet of my Darwin cage into the second enclosure. I wonder anyone has any suggestions on the proper setup of my tub?

any suggestions appreciated.

Sunny

This is what I keep my hatchys in , with a heat cord under on a thermo.

37f6bf4b.jpg

Just took a few update shots of the hatchies from my previous post today (ArLi 6 and 11) and two new hachies! All have had 2 sheds now and i'm just waiting to see how they color up!!!

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back