Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the likes & comments. That is the female I got off you Trent.
I keep eyeing of the other 8 siblings you have for sale.
No funds or space at the moment though.

Cheers Justin

Picked this girl up on thursday from Dave Evans she was in shed when i got her but she shed tonight and is looking nice .

Got this Hunka Hunka Burning Love yesterday thought I'd add it to the thread :) Thanks Colin ;) I adore her. I'm still a bit :shock: I keep editing this post and adding stuff,......I named her Euluma It's the name of a creek in Julatten Qld.

View attachment 238340

Thats a brilliant looking jungle ,
soo much colour in that stunning banded pattern..

Thanks Wayne 30hrs later i'm still smiling, got this pic because it shed overnight.

Is it normal for jungles to sit and shed in water bowl? not that I minded just it's diff than my Wheatbelts who crap in the back corner usually, well trained lol.

gorgeous brett

Cheers Darl,...Stoked :) and then some

Very very nice mate... now give us the background one it, and where's the nother one?

It's a Julatten Jungle from Colin :) :) The other one is an Albino so it' sin the Darwin thread,...I will get the partners for them later be it Pure or Jag, might have a toe in both pools n see what comes about.

Some few update shots of my lil guys :)

First two are of Xena about to shed, her colours are a little poor at the moment.
Next two are of Diablo looking as beautiful as ever.
Last two are of my eldest snake Cleo, she is due for a shed soon too.

aw Brett, your jungle looks lovely! Congratulations! wee bit envious here!

and Beautiful snakes as always John! your have fine taste in what you breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back