Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned some more this morn so took some more random pics....
These are some yearlings I bred last season...

dc4f23fd.jpg

92ab18a2.jpg

99f73712.jpg

a141a709.jpg

aff2d0ed.jpg

74fe65db.jpg

Beautiful jungles, can't stop looking through this thread, by far my favorite snake! Cant wait for my hatchu B&W to colour up!

A few pics from today.....

my holdback girl from last season just shed the other day so grabbed a few of her and some hatchys that i might keep back for a while. The stripey one is male so might use him over the holdback in a couple of years.

Cheers,
Dave

WOW Scleropages they are all stunning but I think I heard the second one say it wanted to come live here lol . Great work they are a credit to you and I love seeing your Jungles . I only got my first two Palmerston Jungle boys two weeks ago and they are quickly turning into my favourites even though one of them just wants to eat me lol. I am looking at getting a B&W next .

Cheers Deb

Jeez Scleropages you have so many good animals, you must be like those hoarder people cept with snakes XD.

Here's a yearling I got from snakeitup. she wasn't the greatest feeder to begin with but now is smashing rats like they're going extinct. Very messy pattern but a wicked yellow coming through.
Arohayearling.jpg

Forget the colour, that patterning is sexy!

Hey,
This is one of my SXR girls (2 years old), I haven't posted her before as she never really stood out to me but she is starting to colour up nicely over the last few months so I thought Id show her off.

100_1939.jpg

Here's a yearling I got from snakeitup. she wasn't the greatest feeder to begin with but now is smashing rats like they're going extinct. Very messy pattern but a wicked yellow coming through.
Arohayearling.jpg

Gorgeous

Hey,
This is one of my SXR girls (2 years old), I haven't posted her before as she never really stood out to me but she is starting to colour up nicely over the last few months so I thought Id show her off.

100_1939.jpg

Wow she is real pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back