Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, just found this thread, I haven't posted here in AGES until today, I put some info in the jungle weights thread, bit of a long story, I guess I should link to it here, I'll edit this later when I find it again.

I'll have to put up some pics of Harry (5 y.o. jungle python) when I get a chance.

couple of jungle hatchies starting to show some colour

DSC04854-1.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

Here is a pic of a young male I recently acquired. I was wondering if anyone might be able to say if they think the dark smutting/smudging in his center line will disappear as he gets older?View attachment 242380

lookin good paul! Is that one of the keepers?

lookin good paul! Is that one of the keepers?
Yeh Dave thats my favourite.

Sceleropages that striped hatchy is awesome. How many generations has it taken to produce something like that?

Cheers,
Paul

Yeh Dave thats my favourite.

Sceleropages that striped hatchy is awesome. How many generations has it taken to produce something like that?

Cheers,
Paul

Thats only the 2nd year from my first pairing.... there will be heaps better then least years holdbacks reach breeding age, let alone this years holdbacks....

My new jungles :) these guys are only as thick as my finger so I can't wait to see how they look all grown up! (Crappy iPhone pics)

Boy
IMG_3896.jpg

Girl
IMG_3891.jpg

Girl
IMG_3881.jpg

i know i should probly start my own thread but how do you guys upload the big photos, im having troubles uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back