Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i should probly start my own thread but how do you guys upload the big photos, im having troubles uploading

Try uploading to somewhere like photobucket or imageshack and then use the
code.

Haha well you shouldn't have let me pick then. You know I have good taste :p
When I got home and looked at them in proper light I was even more excited lol. The 1 year old (pic 3) is soooo pretty but a total *****! The female in pic 2 has the whole package though, hasn't tried to bite at all and her black and yellow are amazing and clear! I think she must have been going through a shed or something in the first pic you took of her.

Nice stripes Sclero, what do the parents look like? Any pics?

Here's a two year old. Now that we're talking stripes and stuff. Not a super striped number, but a nice snake all the same..

All I do is clean and take pics...Nice stripys btw
Parents are from Rodger...
Here's "Dad" mum looks the same , they are around 5 or 6 years old now
deee821a.jpg

The next generation will be very interesting to see.

Were the other clutch mates as striped as those two youngsters?

The next generation will be very interesting to see.

Were the other clutch mates as striped as those two youngsters?

All fully striped last season was the second year breeding the parents ...Last years weren't too bad
Those two are the better lookers out of the lot

One of Last years from the same parents ( I have posted it before):
d854c532.jpg

Found some pics of cluch mates that have been sold

29274af1.jpg

15fec54d.jpg

Gozz that female Cowley and the male Babinda Tully are very nice snakes.
Love the solid black on the female.

Paul

wanted male jungle

hi im looking for a high yellow male jungle 2yrs or older around gold coast or brisbane cheers

Hi Paul

They look interesting but I think I refer your blue ones with the beautiful creamy yellow

Elizabeth

Hey Blueman, that Atherton looks very similar to some Julattens, interesting. Is it just the pics or do they also seem similar irl too?

Looking good Trent. Love the babinda x. I agree with Khagen Scleropages. That atherton looks very similar to a lot of julattens getting around. Very nice.

Cheers Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back