Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 JUNGLESZ..

402a1dda.jpg

aec34bc8.jpg

ac5c5755.jpg

Last shot is of No 4 , got a weird "lotsa yellow" thing happening

Scleropages, those striped critters are coming along great.

Here is one of my favourite pairs. There are two snakes huddled up here, both of which have perfect velvet black. They aren't too far off 9 years of age.

View attachment 252086

Spectacular striped jungles Paul.
Red Ink that female is looking great ...
Heres my 2 favourite male striped jungle juvies from last season.
Now aged about 5 to 6 months old.
This one was produced by Tony Mitchell ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Heres the nicest male striped jungle i produced last season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Roger... she's coming along great. I'll see if next season she's up to size and I'll pair her up with the male I got from you. He's not doing too bad either, he shed last week and still holding clean patterns as well. He's colour went a bit darker but pairing him with that female may produce some interesting looking jungles (here's hoping).

The female ain't bad to photograph either... she makes for a good subject.

one of this seasons Black & yellow hatchies.. just had a feed

DSC05146.jpg

a few of my favourite hatchys from this season.....

man i get so happy every time i see this pic knowing its the father of my snakes and holding that colour at that age! (7 year old i think, is that right tankslapt?)

wonder who's got the female that james (snakeitup) paired this one up with where my snakes came from, she is an awsome animal, he was breeding some top shelf animals, so glad i got a pair out of that clutch, i hope all goes well and i could breed them for myself down the track! i don't know if its just me but it seems from what i'v noticed with a lot of SXR line jungles from other pics is that they don't get black tipping come though on their scales as they get older as much as other lines or other locality jungles? (SXR being Atherton form)

Yes I saw the female you are talkin about she was AMAZING. I was such a newbie I had no idea what I was looking at and picked out Elvira from a clutch she had because I liked her temperament when I held her lol. Elvira is now almost 2 and a half and I swear every shed she is getting yellower......If I had known I would have got a pair from him.

I wonder who got that female........

Josh they look lovely whose breeding are they ?

They were bred by Colin from his SXR line.
They are almost 3 now and still improving in colour every day, they arent their best in this shot thought as both are approaching shed.

I can't believe how big they have gotten, the male weighs 1.85kg, measures1.90m and the female 2.6kg and measures 2.15m.

View attachment 253136

I think I am finally getting usd to this picture uploading thing, anyhow here is my 2yo Wenlock and below is my 16mo Honey Jungle with one of my Coastals and a Bredli

View attachment 253137

I really do need to get a more recent pic of these three apart. Morgan the Coastal has darkened up, Honey the Jungle has lightened up and Rose the Bredli is just getting ever cuter and keeping these two calm as all hell whenever they're together like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back