Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all this is my male that I got off junglepython2 kool jungle to
ca7c5818-7e96-4589.jpg
ca7c5818-7eb9-f6fc.jpg
ca7c5818-7ed7-76f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Introducing Zakeeya who I picked up today from Adam (Jungle Pythons2) I had to take some pics of her as the dear little thing is up hunting after exploring her encolsure on her first day with us..not even thinking of hiding. I will have more pics as she settles in. Love her banding. She is SXR line with an SXR father bred by Mark Simm and her mother is an Aphrodite daughter SXR bred. Thanks Adam for a lovely snake and for coming to Melbourne to make it easier for me to pick her up. She is tiny just under 4 months old......I looove baby snakes soooo much.

Here are the pics we managed to get unfortunately she was hunting on the wrong side to get a really clear view of her.

View attachment 253324View attachment 253323

Introducing Zakeeya who I picked up today from Adam (Jungle Pythons2) I had to take some pics of her as the dear little thing is up hunting after exploring her encolsure on her first day with us..not even thinking of hiding. I will have more pics as she settles in. Love her banding. She is SXR line with an SXR father bred by Mark Simm and her mother is an Aphrodite daughter SXR bred. Thanks Adam for a lovely snake and for coming to Melbourne to make it easier for me to pick her up. She is tiny just under 4 months old......I looove baby snakes soooo much.Here are the pics we managed to get unfortunately she was hunting on the wrong side to get a really clear view of her.View attachment 253324View attachment 253323
i must say i have the mum and dad to your baby now and adam droped them to me and am as happy as larry with the pr so adam thanks for the 3 i have got off you i will post pics 2morrowso if your in the market for a jungle hatchling or anything he sells give hi a pm. he is a top notch seller in my eyes!!!

Smithson you did so well getting those two !!

I didnt realise they were for sale (I dont look because every time I do I buy something !!)

I am looking forward to the pics. I am so happy with my little girl she is really cute.....and it is a line I really want so it has all worked out well.

If you do put those two together I will be interested to see the bubby snakes

Smithson they are really lovely

I still say the girl is the best

how long are they would you say each of them is up at the six foot length?....and the male all curled up like that....Zakeeya is doing that and hiding her face and it so cute.

Elvira is just starting to mature she is 2.5 years old now but can see she still has a long way to go in terms of depth of head and body from these pics.

Both look as though they might be heading into shed.

Smithson they are really lovely

I still say the girl is the best

how long are they would you say each of them is up at the six foot length?....and the male all curled up like that....Zakeeya is doing that and hiding her face and it so cute.

Elvira is just starting to mature she is 2.5 years old now but can see she still has a long way to go in terms of depth of head and body from these pics.

Both look as though they might be heading into shed.

6+feet eze there 6years old I think will
have to ask adam to make shaw
i have a son from the male in the pics above 2&1/2 year old
Am going to pr them 2gether next week or the week after
so see what happes

Have you got pics of the male wold love to see him and of course when the bubs are born you must boast on the thread and post piccies

This is one of my last years hatchies, a little different from the rest of his sibs. I might hold back this one and see how he colors up.

My baby Jungle Python- Mehen

I just got him over a month ago, and finally got him out of his nippy stage!!!
persistance so worth the wait!!!!

Nice little stripe mehen, who bred that one and do you know the lineage?

these are my new additions to the family,

Jamal the male is the one with the smiley on his head (left in the picture of them together and also the one climbing on my arm. I named him Jamal bcos it means Handsome and he is going to be an awesome looking boy when his is older.

Jazarah is the female she has a dot, a dash and a line on her head (right in the picture of them together). I called her Jazarah as it means Beloved princess. she is a little more flighey and causious of me but they are both gorgeous snakes and its great i can handle them so early as so many ppl say they are snappy...

This is one of my sibs from my on going High black project. . . Eventually aiming for solid black with reduced bright yellow spots and pin striping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back