Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bred a jag to my striped jungle female but she was semi striped pattern but from my tiger bloodline.

I expect much better striping this season when i bred my lemon striped jag over my nice gold tiger jungle the mother to the tiger juvies ive posted recently .

Nice little stripe mehen, who bred that one and do you know the lineage?

No Im not sure, got it from a breeder in Cairns, Trying to get pictures of the parents, to see if he will get much yellow....
Sorry for the late reply, new to this :)

My Girl Yarrabah
005.jpg

Cheers guys

Roger she is a pure SXR line jungle bred by James Airdrie, i also have her brother from the same clutch which i will be breeding her to, these are the parents they came from, pics 1 and 2 is the mother and pics 3 and 4 is the father. (tankslapt now owns the father, not sure if James still has the mother or not)

Mo (James pics)

Stunning SXR jungle Mo. You must be stoked with it. Any pics of the brother

Cheers Justin

Hey Justin, thanks yeah im pretty happy with them, sorry about the crappy phone pics but you get the idea,this is her brother Hendrix in the first pic which was taken about a month and a half ago, his pattern is different to hers, my female in the second pic was taken in febuary this year so her colour is more like his now, even a bit better than him, the last pic is of my female 3 months earlier than the second pic when she was about 9 months old, but hopefully everything goes well and hope to breed them when the time is right, Hendrix would be my best option to use as far as genetics goes to produce some hopefully nice jungles, they are now 15 months old, so will be interesting to see what they produce down the track.

Cheers Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back