Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that jungle is a ripper mark :D beautiful colour.. very hot.

heres something that made me smile yesterday.. first jungle clutch for 2009 with a stack of females getting ready to drop over the next few weeks.

top stuff Colin :D
this will be my 1st girl to drop this season - still a week or so away ;)

cheers Mark

Great news guy's, cant wait to see the hatchie's.

One I picked up recently! All thanks to Colin

DSC03851.jpg

nice gold cross on her tail..

cool :D snakes get some amazing patterns dont they?

Kurto.. that jungle is looking great and a damn fine looking animal if I say so myself.. I couldn't believe no one snapped it up when it sat it the for sale section for ages.. great buy mate and glad your happy with him ...

heres a female that was mated to my black male and is gravid... should be having a pre lay soon..

DSC01955.jpg

She is a Stunning Jungle Colin,so she was mated with the dark male,should produce some stunning hatchies,all the best for this season ahead....

athertons

heres one of my little athertons yesterday after a feed.

Nice jungles! Love the yellow on that one colin!

She is a Stunning Jungle Colin,so she was mated with the dark male,should produce some stunning hatchies,all the best for this season ahead....

thanks guys. yes I mated the black male over sinestra (same as last season) and also that girl above.. both females are coming up for a pre lay very soon.

Greenmad - nice looking atherton with a hot stripe :D

Here are a few more jungles the first photo is a female tully,the third is a male tully, and the last is a female atherton. They are all 1 year old.

Thanks colin that stripe is different. You have some very interesting ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back