Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of my new jungles I got from Michael Austen this season.
Heat-Pits - Pet Reptile Breeders Heat-Pits: Pet Reptile Breeder
He has recently shed.
P1050158resized.jpg
Ewan that is spectacular. Very jealous of that one.

Thank you Curly56. I look forward to seeing him advance. I got another from him that is in shed. Will post pics when he is done.

A couple of pics of a male I picked up from Roger. I can't wait to take some pics straight after he has a shed.

Got home this arvo and found some lowlife got into my shed and stole my baby athertons from last season.Can the people around brissy keep their ears open for reduced pattern athertons going around,especially if it sounds like anything dodgey is going on.I'll see if I can find a pic of one of them and post
Only have 1 dodgey pic from this years.
039.jpg

thats low have you have anyone come aroudn recently pike eg herp trasactions ect?

That is disgusting ! sorry to hear that Mike, there are some scum bags around !

Thanks Mark
kupper
Nah,no transactions,don't want to pollute this great thread with this crap,just want the people in the know to keep their eyes out as there were a couple of stunners there,really broad stripe on back.

so sorry to hear that michael.. theres some lowlife scum around and there is nothing I hate more than a thief.. this hobby has its ups and downs but this sort of stuff really makes me mad.

double post (sorry)
so added some pics of sinestra when she was smaller..
this is the daughter of the black male and the female I mated him to last season.. this is the mum of your jungles Chris1, nick, josh etc

I get my cream rp tiger today will post pics as soon as I get home from work

this Palmerston is the 1st girl to drop a clutch for me this season, 11 nice big healthy eggs :D

cheers Mark

this Palmerston is the 1st girl to drop a clutch for me this season, 11 nice big healthy eggs :D

cheers Mark

great stuff mate :D congrats
I really like that female too.. very hot looking palmie imo

After having a closer look at the animal in the pic rather than a quick squiz it looks like a very good photoshop image or a Frankenstein creation between a water python and a jag and who knows what else?,if it's actually a real animal and not photoshopped it doesn't really belong in this thread as it's not a jungle that's for sure....or is the pic some sort of a dig at someone for some reason??

If it's an attempt at implying herpkeepers last jungle photo that dropped a clutch has been photoshopped I can tell you right now the pic doesn't do the animals colour justice at all as having seen it in the flesh myself I guarantee you it's even nicer in the flesh and a true lowland jungle at that!

Everyone who owns jungles or has kept and/or bred them for some time knows how hard it is to capture the true colour of them as they come in so many shades of colours from all shades of yellow,gold to mustard,white etc etc I have a young jungle not even a year old yet and I can't believe the colour of it at it's size and age myself but you have to see it in the flesh to believe it!!!

that pic of that snake i posted this morning was off a cheap point & shoot 4 years ago 3.2mp
the pic on the box was taken straight after a minor opp by Clayton Knight 2 & half years ago, still had the stitches in. taken from my Kodak DX7630 6mp
the last pic was from a week and a half ago when she was gravid - taken on my new camera Cannon DSLR EOS 1000D - 10mp - just for some comparison pics
that snake was purchased from Russell Grant in Feb 2003. and has laid 3 times, they do dull off after a few years and especially after having laid eggs

cheers Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back