Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trippy head pattern on rakasha col. I'm thinkin maybe you should give me that one..... :p

seriously though, if you ever sell that one......

Trippy head pattern on rakasha col. I'm thinkin maybe you should give me that one..... :p

seriously though, if you ever sell that one......

thanks mate.. I love her and her colour is really starting to shine..
she wont be going anywhere though mate.. and will be used in my breeding program..
but with some luck Im hoping to breed a few hotties this season from similar lines (see above)and will give you a heads up if theres anything I think you might like ok

Rakasha looks awsome colin will be saving my bucks for a pair off you this season :D
Apollo & Rakasha are insane Colin.

thanks Craig and gunny :D see my signature email gunny and send me one with details and will add you to this list..

Hey colin can you put up a current pic of Apollo
cheers

that previous pic was at 11 months old and this one is probably one of the most current pics I have of him gozz.. probably taken sometime in the last 8 or 9 months I think.. cant really remember.. but he still looks very similar to this.. theres some other pics in my albums and through this thread..

apollo (SXR aphrodite line)

Colin After our diaussions last night I think an sxr line cracker would be the way to go

thanks Craig and gunny :D see my signature email gunny and send me one with details and will add you to this list..

that previous pic was at 11 months old and this one is probably one of the most current pics I have of him gozz.. probably taken sometime in the last 8 or 9 months I think.. cant really remember.. but he still looks very similar to this.. theres some other pics in my albums and through this thread..

apollo (SXR aphrodite line)
very nice :)

great pic by tremain of J-Girl :D

j-girl-female-black-and-white-julatten-pic-by-tremain-anderson-20228.jpg

apollo x athena 2008 male
black and white male
black and white female
black and white female

You keep pulling them out of the wood works Colin,A couple questions,how long have you owned-breed Jungles and why did you choose Jungles over all the other species.Is it the variation in colours-patterns with them,either way you defiantly are doing extremely well with producing stunners,It must be great to produce some babies,hold them back and breed with those years down the track....Keep on pulling those Jungles out...MARK

a few more pics taken 10 minutes ago..
first two pics female third and fourth male
both from same clutch as rakasha (few posts back)
from apollo x athena 2008 season. :D cheers

Looking good colin! You'd have to be running out of space soon!!;)

This fella shed last night... Any takers as to where I got him from?:lol:

20091014-IMG_1051.jpg

jungle

Dont think ive posted pics of this fella up on here yet

Enjoy

this male was mated to a high yellow female..
shes had a pre lay shed so I'm counting the days till she lays..

congrats kersten :D thats a great looking clutch.. you must be excited :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back