Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all......but Mark, you do know I didn't actually lay them....don't you? ;) :lol:

I'm excited Colin - but Kris had kittens :lol:

Excellent stuff Kersten,is there any photos of the female that laid them in this thread.The fun is only starting..well done..MARK

There may be one in this thread somewhere pythons73, Kris is the pic poster normally, not me. I'll ask him when he's around.

BAHAHAHAHA nice one... crack jungles nex great thing on a list of great things wonder if thats recessive

I'm excited Colin - but Kris had kittens :lol:

:lol: I dont blame him kersten.. they should be some nice ones in that clutch.. put me down for one of two hotties if you can please.

Asteria is 9.5 months old and just shed..
she looks much better than these pretty crappy pics but best I can do tonight at 1:00am :p

not sure what this juvie female is going to turn out like but theres more of the gold colour that usual than in most of my other julattens..
not a bad white either.. anyone else have any julattens that are like this?

:lol: I dont blame him kersten.. they should be some nice ones in that clutch.. put me down for one of two hotties if you can please.

she looks much better than these pretty crappy pics but best I can do tonight at 1:00am :p

I will not be converted to jungles Colin, even though that is on hot looking animal.
I wont fold.

Although they dont/wont take up that much room, so maybe, one day ;)

I will not be converted to jungles Colin, even though that is on hot looking animal.
I wont fold.

Although they dont/wont take up that much room, so maybe, one day ;)

bahahahaha thats what I said about BHP's till I saw alexis andy :lol: now Im starting to get interested..
I'll just keep wearing you down :D and one pair wont take up much room..
thanks for the comment too.. shes not too shabby I reckon and improving all the time colour wise

from last seasons apollo (SXR aphrodite) x athena (SXR venus) clutch..
and one of the three holdback females.. Asteria. Rakasha (post 1025) and Ajiria (post 1038 first two pics)
wasnt a bad clutch with every one looking similar to these.. apollo x aphrodite and drac x athena - this season should have some nice ones - fingers crossed

Asteria, or star stone (from Gr. do-rip, star) is a name applied to ornamental stones that exhibit a luminous star
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_stone

Zagan (male) is in third and fourth pics post 1038 and same clutch..
In demonology, Zagan is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagan

not sure what this juvie female is going to turn out like but theres more of the gold colour that usual than in most of my other julattens..
not a bad white either.. anyone else have any julattens that are like this?

They are both hot looking Colin, i love the head pattern on Asteria.
This thread is unreal.

They are both hot looking Colin, i love the head pattern on Asteria.
This thread is unreal.

thanks craig :D Asteria is the one I showed the day you picked up the stripies mate.

awoke to this site this morning :)

25 good fertile eggs :D

SDC12742.jpg

SDC12743.jpg

SDC12748.jpg

smithy;)

WOW!!!That's unbelievable 25 eggs from a typical low land jungle,you wouldn't be too surprised if t was an atherton but it's only a small jungle and that's the biggest jungle clutch I've heard of from a proper small coastal fringe jungle...congratulations,do you have any pics of the male that she was mated to?

Here we go, first jungle clutch started hatching this afternoon. Expecting quite a few stripes in this clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back