Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of my pythons have names some dont but I know each and every one of them just by looking at them exactly who they are ;)

Sweet, thanks for answering, I wasn't sure if anyone would!

looking good MatE.

Heres a couple from the weekend.... First one I got off colin a not long ago...

DSC03077.jpg

DSC03074e.jpg

DSC03085.jpg

2702093.jpg

This is our girl Angel. She has a nasty temp but despite this, she's pretty cool. She is 3yo now & we'll be looking to maybe breed her this year. We bought her from Jeramie85, cheers buddy! She's no nicer but imo, her colours are making up for that! lol.

Lol, she looks pretty damn angry. Don't think I'd mess with her.

This is a jungle i bought from Colin. She is getting better with every shed.

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

Cameron

Glad there going well Kurto and Camo :D I reckon that girl will breed for you this season no problem Camo by the look of her.

Camo heres a couple of (old) pics of her sister. but she's a lot better yellow than this now.. and I'll be trying her out this coming season.

Glad there going well Kurto and Camo :D I reckon that girl will breed for you this season no problem Camo by the look of her.

Camo heres a couple of (old) pics of her sister. but she's a lot better yellow than this now.. and I'll be trying her out this coming season.
Yeah she is growing great mate and i reckon she will be ready to breed as well.

That female jungle is very hot mate. I cant wait to see her offspring.

thankyou Vixenbabe & Colin, i'm very happy with the way they are turning out !
said it before & i'll say it again : WHY would you be bothered cross breeding when there are so many awsome genetics out there.......................... top post, stunning animals everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back