Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guess...;)
Yours look great Craig (avatar).[/quote]

My avatar pic isnt a wenlock.

The parents to yours are stunning.
Keep us updated on there progress.

My avatar pic isnt a wenlock..

what is it craig? Its a bit small to see but it reminds me of some jungles that were bred a few years ago by a bloke called andrei in western sydney.

hehe taking a few pics today,

Check out this guy,

hey guys, all the jungles look awsome, i realy love the black and white ones, how much would they go for ?

Hawkesbury reptiles, no disrespect intended, but i don't believe those animals are classified as jungle carpets based on their geographic location. True jungles are only found from the Herbert River -Ingham, north to the Daintree Drainage system (as described by Wellington & Wells 1984) Pythons of the world volume 1.
whilst there are reports of animals closely resembling jungle carpets from the Jardine area, they are yet to be classified as a "jungle". Based on this, that would make (Wenlock R) Carpets - Cape York Carpets.

cheers H K.

Might be a stupid question but why are B&Ws not black & white? Most look creamish.

Might be a stupid question but why are B&Ws not black & white? Most look creamish.

Becuase alot of people make out cape yorks with lightish colouring to be B&W to make an extra buck, most of these turn cream/yellowish as they age. True black and whites are white - grey. Grey being the not so good ones. There are stunners out there though, I can't wait til my girl gets some size about her, she's one of the whitest I've seen.

Again, nice jungles everyone..... I should probably post more of mine... but that required effort......

Oh, and Mark, I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't be bothered to post it. Cheers.

Just to bump this thread along ,
heres a pair of Tiger jungles ,
ill be breeding more of these again this coming season ,
This pair took there time colouring up but they now have there adult colour ,
cheers
Roger

Female
GoldTigerfemale.jpg

Male
GoldTigermale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.