Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think we should start discussing that topic on this thread serpentes , you know damn well where it will lead , at 94 pages long lets try and keep this open

Agreed Kupper, I retract my purist, sentimental statement.

Nice M.s. cheynei, everyone! Colin you've really produced some stunning snakes this season.

some beautiful animals posted ;)

here's a few of my hatchling Palmerston's from this season :D

cheers Mark

Thanks Roger
As I said earlier I will be pairing the adults that produced that striped female I stil have and the ones you and devil have. I will also do some work with the RPMS and my Palmerstons, there really will be some speccy animals out of these pairings. I will trade you some stripes for some of those Coastals you have. I absolutely love them.

Here's a couple of my 9 week old Jungle, I must get a decent camera though :lol:

This strapping young lad shed last night. He is one of a few I've got from Colin. The flash washed out his colour a bit, but you get the idea..

jungle.jpg

Kupper
She just ate her second unassisted feed today ,
so things are coming together good for her .
I have noticed a slight colour change in the dark pattern behind her neck , its turning yellow and not getting darker ie getting lighter ?
From what i can see she is a morph of some kind but i need to wait and see her final colour transformation and then hopefully when i breed her it will be a heritable morph .
The blue eyes has me dumbfounded ? as far as i know only leucistics genetics can produce blue eyes .
So not sure what is the go with her blue eyes .
But her hypo looks could be T plus genetics or a genetic hypo type mutation .
Of course all this is hypothetical at this stage , just thinking out lowd etc.
She is stronger now , but as soon as you touch her , her head goes neuro and flicks to the sides or back over her head in a spinning motion.
But if left alone she can move around ok but is still not like a normal moving hatchling jungle .
Thats the best i can describe the current situation with her .
cheers Roger

can you put 2 jungle pythons in the same tank i have a 6ft tank and was thinking of maybe making my little dude share his tank????

Thanks Roger it's a very interesting case and I for one can't wait to see the outcomes

This is my yearling male bred by Colin. I will be getting a girl for him from Colin very soon.
Can't wait. Awesome snake handles great and feeds well. I won't call it jungle in case it isn't a "true" jungle. :rolleyes:
If you looking for an awesome snake I highly recommend buying off Colin. (free plug mate no need to pay me).
Sorry for pic quality they were taken with my iphone.

This is my yearling male bred by Colin. I will be getting a girl for him from Colin very soon.
Can't wait. Awesome snake handles great and feeds well. I won't call it jungle in case it isn't a "true" jungle. :rolleyes:
If you looking for an awesome snake I highly recommend buying off Colin. (free plug mate no need to pay me). haha thanks mark.
Sorry for pic quality they were taken with my iphone.

cheers mark

Big thanks to Ad for this beautifull jullatten hatchling bred by Treemaine! Will buy from you again rock n rolla:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back