Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am thinking of keeping this one back......kind of washed out pic but starting to show some nice colour for two sheds. A bit of a stripe happening as well.

this SXR line male with the mad head pattern is just starting to show some colour..
the jungle in the third pic with similar head patten is from same clutch..

Some hot jungles Kurt and Tojo and David
Hit the nail on the head their Craig ,,, Ditto
RIPPER jungle Col

cheers
Roger

:D thanks craig and roger.. yeah that last one has a back stripe from head to tail and "jaggy side panels" does it remind you a bit of that fema:le I sold you craig? both have same mum (aphrodite)

there's around 6 or 7 in this clutch with those crazy head patterns.. will be keeping a couple of these because I already really like them and will mate one, probably the male in pic 1 back to Rakasha the female I bred last year with the crazy head pattern. Both have the same father (apollo) but different mothers (venus and aphrodite)

will get some more pics up soon.. theres some nice looking hatchies in this apollo x aphrodite (SXR line) clutch and will sex the rest of them soon and put up the pics of the ones for sale in my photobucket album. just startng to get some of the Julattens for sale pics in there :D

Yeah Colin, first thing i thought. My one would have to be easy over 2kg now, cant wait to throw Rogers boy into her:D

:D thanks craig and roger.. yeah that last one has a back stripe from head to tail and "jaggy side panels" does it remind you a bit of that fema:le I sold you craig? both have same mum (aphrodite)

Yeah Colin, first thing i thought. My one would have to be easy over 2kg now, cant wait to throw Rogers boy into her:D

I knew you would.. theres two like that (striped) in this clutch (sex unknown at the moment) but both are looking like they have some potential and both have crazy head patterns..

Im pleased shes going well for you buddy :D and cant wait to see the offspring from that mating myself.

Julatten female thats on my for sale list (cant keep them all) :lol:

this SXR line male with the mad head pattern is just starting to show some colour..
the jungle in the third pic with similar head patten is from same clutch..

nice.some top quality jungles in this thread

here is my new jungle i just got today from URS
DSC_1760.jpg

DSC_1757.jpg

here's my little guy anubis. he's bigger now 13 months old. not sure what region he comes from so if any of you guys can tell let me know.

hey guys/gals I have found some peculiar markings on my jungles belly I was wondering what you all think???

2 more 1 that i bred that is still yet to have its first shed and a yearling bred by John Montgomery.

Heres a couple of pics of some yearlings Im getting rid of, need the food for my other projects so these 2 have to go. Not bad little yearlings though.

ABSOLUTE CRACKERS ROB
You just have to think back 5 years and Jungles of the quality on this entire thread were a rarity. Today stunners like the above are the norm.

Cant wait to see whats around in another 5 years

congrats to everyone who has posted on this thread

these three shed last night......the first two pics are of ones im ging to hang onto and the last one is sold but not yet picked up.

The 2nd one was a really slow starter but is now eating pinky rats and is developing a bit of an attitude! Should turn out quite nice I think.

The 1st one is just starting to get a tinge of colour to it. Will be interesting to see it a few more months when hopefully the yellow is really coming through.

Rob - is a shame to see them go, they are stunning snakes and the female I got from you is really good as well.

Cheers,
Dave

these two with mad head patterns are just starting to slowly colour up...
last pic is yearling from last year from the same father so hopefully they will colour up ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back