Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda CB250, there's some pics somewhere I'll link to when I find them. 1997 is a solid effort too, what's yours?

Ahh nice bike! Old reliable :)

Ducati 600 Supersport in desperate need of a service and a new back tyre lol

Ahh nice bike! Old reliable :)

Ducati 600 Supersport in desperate need of a service and a new back tyre lol
Got to love the sound of a ducati, my dad had a multistrada but I like the ducati monster.

Got to love the sound of a ducati, my dad had a multistrada but I like the ducati monster.

Jelly!!! I wish I could afford a new one, but I'm still on my L's so it's prob good I have to stick to my little one haha.

Wouldn't be long before you are able to get a bigger one is it?

Wouldn't be long before you are able to get a bigger one is it?

I've been slack but being in qld all I have to do is the Q ride thing the wait 12 months and do another test and get my opens.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Earlier this year, Dept Fair Trading informed the industry that I'm in that we must all apply & be licensed by Oct in order to be able to work in NSW.
So feedback from others that have already submitted their applications have complained a) It's taken between 6 wks to 3 months to get approved. b) The legislation is pure BS because it only applies to NSW & c) one applicant had to wait 3 months before finding out that Fair Trading had lost his paperwork.

So I get the phone call this morning from someone from Fair Trading who was in the process of reviewing my application.
She called to say she had accidently spilled coffee over some of my paperwork & that I needed to re-submit the information.
Like I said...do I laugh or cry?

Don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Earlier this year, Dept Fair Trading informed the industry that I'm in that we must all apply & be licensed by Oct in order to be able to work in NSW.
So feedback from others that have already submitted their applications have complained a) It's taken between 6 wks to 3 months to get approved. b) The legislation is pure BS because it only applies to NSW & c) one applicant had to wait 3 months before finding out that Fair Trading had lost his paperwork.

So I get the phone call this morning from someone from Fair Trading who was in the process of reviewing my application.
She called to say she had accidently spilled coffee over some of my paperwork & that I needed to re-submit the information.
Like I said...do I laugh or cry?

At least she was honest! That sucks though

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Today is a great day. I just did my monthly order of feeders. I got 9 adult mice, 9 hoppers and 6 pinkies for just under 40$. Also its the first cooler day weather wise we have had for a wile. My friend just hit me up and said get my stuff to gather were going riding. I just cleaned out my carb and she turned over first kick. I called in sick to work, m boss told me I need to take at least 3 days off because I've built up to many sick days. Now I get three days (paid by the way) to go and ride. Life definitely doesn't suck at the moment.

So up until 13 months ago, I was seeing a girl from the West coast of America (nothing serious), which is when she had to fly back as her VISA was expiring. So she got back in touch with me last night, dropping the news that she has a young child. Upon asking its age, I got the answer 4 1/2 months.... After doing my maths, I freaked out. Then didn't hear from her until this morning. I've been freaking out, up until now, when she dropped the news that she had a fling with her ex in that time. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or ****** off, but seriously, you can't say something like that then go MIA for hours!!! Bloody women and their mind games.

So up until 13 months ago, I was seeing a girl from the West coast of America (nothing serious), which is when she had to fly back as her VISA was expiring. So she got back in touch with me last night, dropping the news that she has a young child. Upon asking its age, I got the answer 4 1/2 months.... After doing my maths, I freaked out. Then didn't hear from her until this morning. I've been freaking out, up until now, when she dropped the news that she had a fling with her ex in that time. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or ****** off, but seriously, you can't say something like that then go MIA for hours!!! Bloody women and their mind games.

well at least she told you she had a kid and not aids....

Had surgery on my finger today to have a plate put in. Whilst under anaesthetic I took my gown off and tried to grab a nurse's boobs. I'm a classy guy apparently.

Had surgery on my finger today to have a plate put in. Whilst under anaesthetic I took my gown off and tried to grab a nurse's boobs. I'm a classy guy apparently.

Lol I have had a a few surgery's on my wrist. The second to the last one I had a few plates and screws put in, they also took a pice of bone out and put a bone graph in. Anyways when I woke up they said I choked a nurse. I don't know why or what the hell was going through my head, but I must have been having a nightmare. They said I was yelling some gibberish. I asked the surgeon if he has had anything like this happen before. He said its not uncommon for people to have bad dreams while under. I guess that's why they always tell you to think happy thoughts while they are putting you under. I just asked my girl friend if I ever do things like that when I'm sleeping, she said I don't even toss and turn.(luckily for her)

Lol I have had a a few surgery's on my wrist. The second to the last one I had a few plates and screws put in, they also took a pice of bone out and put a bone graph in. Anyways when I woke up they said I choked a nurse. I don't know why or what the hell was going through my head, but I must have been having a nightmare. They said I was yelling some gibberish. I asked the surgeon if he has had anything like this happen before. He said its not uncommon for people to have bad dreams while under. I guess that's why they always tell you to think happy thoughts while they are putting you under. I just asked my girl friend if I ever do things like that when I'm sleeping, she said I don't even toss and turn.(luckily for her)

Yeah, she told me people do and say really weird things when they're under. I have no memory of any of it happening but it was enough to make my missus half amused, half annoyed haha
Finding out you'd tried to choke someone would be terrifying though!

Yeah, she told me people do and say really weird things when they're under. I have no memory of any of it happening but it was enough to make my missus half amused, half annoyed haha
Finding out you'd tried to choke someone would be terrifying though!

I felt really bad when the surgeon told me I did that. I can't describe how I felt when she walked in and showed me the bruises on her neck.

IMG_20130816_142136.jpg

Last picture of my hand haha. Got the bandages taken off today at the hand therapist to get a new plastic cast put on that is removable so I can start doing hand exercises to get mobility back. It's a lot cleaner than I thought it would be but also the incision is a lot longer than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back