Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People telling me to get a job when I with wash car windows at the red lights really annoys me as I refuse to get the dole

People telling me to get a job when I with wash car windows at the red lights really annoys me as I refuse to get the dole

Bet your not as annoyed than a lot of car owners who don't want their already clean windows washed by someone using a crappy old squeegee,dirty water with a bit of cheap dish washing liquid added to it.

The Boats MUST be stopped

After working in a delicate installation yesterday feeding illegal detainees ,Seeing how well they are treated and what they give back (nothing ) . Some of these fellows looked like they would kill me if I wasn't offering them food ,Big and scary . but most just grunted and pointed to what they wanted , 6 who came last minute for lunch and dinner (its a two hour service ) of middle eastern appearance just wanted to make a fuss over the fact that there was a limited choice for them ,Luckily after the lunch performance the guards were on to them and followed them to the counter and were on top of the problem quick smart . After work I was told that they All speak English and all are schooled on sight , some were visa over stayers but most were illegal immigrants . The majority were Asian about 50 muslims and a few Kiwi's and Russians .
they don't want to be here to join in with us in they way of our culture , most to there own admittance want to Change our ways to their own . I am not sure if its all talk but I am a little afraid for our country and way of life in the future if we keep letting them in with this attitude .

No I am not Racist I embrace anyone who has the guts to pull up stakes and move for the safety of themselves and family , but to do this with the intention of Not assimilating and a promise to their people of future dominance is just plain wrong !!

After working in a delicate installation yesterday feeding illegal detainees ,Seeing how well they are treated and what they give back (nothing ) . Some of these fellows looked like they would kill me if I wasn't offering them food ,Big and scary . but most just grunted and pointed to what they wanted , 6 who came last minute for lunch and dinner (its a two hour service ) of middle eastern appearance just wanted to make a fuss over the fact that there was a limited choice for them ,Luckily after the lunch performance the guards were on to them and followed them to the counter and were on top of the problem quick smart . After work I was told that they All speak English and all are schooled on sight , some were visa over stayers but most were illegal immigrants . The majority were Asian about 50 muslims and a few Kiwi's and Russians .
they don't want to be here to join in with us in they way of our culture , most to there own admittance want to Change our ways to their own . I am not sure if its all talk but I am a little afraid for our country and way of life in the future if we keep letting them in with this attitude .

No I am not Racist I embrace anyone who has the guts to pull up stakes and move for the safety of themselves and family , but to do this with the intention of Not assimilating and a promise to their people of future dominance is just plain wrong !!

I understand how that view could stem from your experience, but I can also see where some ill feeling, even hostility, would stem from if I were to flee to seek asylum and be expected to 'assimilate' but not be allowed to actually join the community I am to 'assimilate' with.

Am not condoning criminal activity, but I know I would be desperate to get my family to a better place than those which some have come from, and I would probably be exhausted and upset by the situation, especially if I had no guarantee or understanding of what the future could hold.

In any case, I hope this experience hasn't tarnished your view of asylum seekers in general, as sadly there are many warranted cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just read Ben Affleck is playing the next Batman.
There's vomit in my mouth...

This is probably one of the most stupidest rants in history :p But I am so sick of seeing 'popular' girls wear good rock t-shirts. When I see them wearing a GN'R, Sabbath, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Stones, etc shirt I seriously think they like their music. Sadly when you go to have a conversation about the band they think it is only a fashion brand....idiots! What is the world coming to? :cry:

This is probably one of the most stupidest rants in history :p But I am so sick of seeing 'popular' girls wear good rock t-shirts. When I see them wearing a GN'R, Sabbath, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Stones, etc shirt I seriously think they like their music. Sadly when you go to have a conversation about the band they think it is only a fashion brand....idiots! What is the world coming to? :cry:

Amen

It's always interesting when someone says "I'm not racist, but..."

This topic is the weirdest thing I've found when moving to Australia. For a country comprised almost exclusively from immigrants you sure do want to keep people out, or keep them in camps for months before deciding whether they're allowed to stay or not.

Things like "Go away, we're full" make me laugh (and not just because you really, really are not) when you later learn that the sticker is on the car of someone who can go round the house of the person responsible for their family being in Australia.

And one of the most important points. Why can't they keep their culture and beliefs?! They stretch back a hell of a lot further that any Australian culture that isn't Aboriginal.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always interesting when someone says "I'm not racist, but..."

This topic is the weirdest thing I've found when moving to Australia. For a country comprised almost exclusively from immigrants you sure do want to keep people out, or keep them in camps for months before deciding whether they're allowed to stay or not.

Things like "Go away, we're full" make me laugh (and not just because you really, really are not) when you later learn that the sticker is on the car of someone who can go round the house of the person responsible for their family being in Australia.

And one of the most important points. Why can't they keep their culture and beliefs?! They stretch back a hell of a lot further that any Australian culture that isn't Aboriginal.

As a chef I have the joy !!! of working with people from all over the world , learning from them and after work enjoying their company/ hospitality and cultural quirks .I have Never been invited to any muslim homes for a beer /or tea or water after work .They just don't want to mix!!.

living in Australia it isn't hard to find any food product from any in the world ,you just need to know which suburb to go to . In fact beautiful Lakemba (my home for some 15 yrs) is one of my favourite shopping destinations . It has many cultures living uneasily near each other .

I am NOT racist I hate everybody equally !!!
I embrace all cultures equally
I dislike all secretive cultures and those that cannot read their own books without turning it into a desire /need for world domination .
I also like millions cannot understand why some corners of this world call so many people Racist when they themselves have been at war since the beginning of time :rolleyes::shock:

and on a side note I also worked in a Nursing home and unfortunately the food that I had to blend for these lovely old people was in No way anywhere near as good as what we are feeding the detainees . That is what really annoys me . and the oldies didn't have Pay TV !!!! and have to pay their own way and were Happy and Grateful for the muck that I had to feed them !!!

While this is a vent thread, please remember to keep politics out of it.........

My little boy loves PEPPA PIG. I hate it sooo much! Their accents make me want to chop my fingers off and stick them in my ears.... Such a cringe worthy sound and show!!!!

Also... I find people who put pics of themselves in their avatar to be more "special" than the others :p

I really only have one serious complaint. I hurt my back almost two years ago at work and while the company does not deny the injury ( they tried by sending me to 6 different doctors ) they don't want to fix the problem. Instead, they would like to burn the nerves in my back from L1-S5 saying that if they do this, I will no longer feel pain. However, this is only to stop the pain, it does not fix the damaged nerves and there is no guarantee that it will actually stop the pain. I have to decide what to do and the representative says that it will look bad on me if I don't have it done because if I'm REALLY in pain, then I would just do it. I HATE medical insurance companies!

I really only have one serious complaint. I hurt my back almost two years ago at work and while the company does not deny the injury ( they tried by sending me to 6 different doctors ) they don't want to fix the problem. Instead, they would like to burn the nerves in my back from L1-S5 saying that if they do this, I will no longer feel pain. However, this is only to stop the pain, it does not fix the damaged nerves and there is no guarantee that it will actually stop the pain. I have to decide what to do and the representative says that it will look bad on me if I don't have it done because if I'm REALLY in pain, then I would just do it. I HATE medical insurance companies!

Sux when "experts" and their crony's want to play God..... good luck with it all :)

Freddo frog birthday cakes have not got the little face in the middle anymore ,this distresses zulu as he ate the eyes first.

Peppa pig is a legend

Big macs are little macs these days gets any smaller zulu not be able to see the thing

Find out tomorrow whether I've managed to get my first brand new car :)
I also just got my new phone today which I haggled the heckins out of, and our new fridge gets delivered tomorrow morning :D (although I do need to work out how to get it upstairs if the delivery blokes don't have a trolly)

Last edited:
Freddo frog birthday cakes have not got the little face in the middle anymore ,this distresses zulu as he ate the eyes first.

Peppa pig is a legend

Big macs are little macs these days gets any smaller zulu not be able to see the thing

I called the complaint line once after a few drinks when our Freddo ice cream cake had no chocolates in it, not one!
They sent us a voucher for another :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back