Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clients are taking forever to pay me :/ grr it's so annoying. I hate living off savings. People request a service and they should pay for it within a reasonable time frame.

My little boy loves PEPPA PIG. I hate it sooo much! Their accents make me want to chop my fingers off and stick them in my ears.... Such a cringe worthy sound and show!!!!

Also... I find people who put pics of themselves in their avatar to be more "special" than the others :p

Aaaarg I feel your pain. I hate peppa the pig. The mum pig is a female dog. The dad pig is a complete idiot. George is just 'special' and peppa is the most annoying, precocious little poop ever. And then there are peppas friends... Don't get me started on those.

So glad I don't have to listen to that show ever again... Hopefully.

I've been boiling over this all night, and after watching Footy Classified, I have to vent.
The AFL board is an absolute joke! The accusations they've been trying to pin on Essendon (yes, I barrack for Essendon) have left them at a dead end, no proof, nothing. So they completely change their tone, and whack them with a charge of poor governance, yet the penalty is exactly the same!
I am in total agreeance, things were handled poorly, and the fact that the Essendon coaches, etc, didn't know what the players were being administered is poor, and penalties were compulsory. But to have the same penalty as they were going to be hit with if found to be deliberately using prohibited performance enhancing drugs, is ludacris.

Bring on 2014! The players will be fired up for revenge, make the final 8, and then.... Hirdy is back to take us into the final 4!!

*rant over*

peppa pig is ok, dora the explora drives me nuts with the repetion. i can not stand dora at all. i never thought i'd hate a kids show so much till i saw dora, never watched it again.

IM JUST ANGRY :x:evil::facepalm:

And at fourteen you are probably bored as well . I have two of you !!! just wait until you grow up have to fend for yourself and then have something to be angry about :lol:

waitiing for contacts sucks,i hate goin through the middle man lol

My cat threw up twice...I stepped in it twice. :evil:

I swear I'll turn that cat into a bongo drum one day :twisted:

so they cant sell them but you can keep them in the ACT ??

Can't sell them without a license. Eastern beardies are exempt though.
They didn't apply for a license but the manager was happy to sell it to me off license. No thank you. So I reported them.

I've been boiling over this all night, and after watching Footy Classified, I have to vent.
The AFL board is an absolute joke! The accusations they've been trying to pin on Essendon (yes, I barrack for Essendon) have left them at a dead end, no proof, nothing. So they completely change their tone, and whack them with a charge of poor governance, yet the penalty is exactly the same!
I am in total agreeance, things were handled poorly, and the fact that the Essendon coaches, etc, didn't know what the players were being administered is poor, and penalties were compulsory. But to have the same penalty as they were going to be hit with if found to be deliberately using prohibited performance enhancing drugs, is ludacris.

Bring on 2014! The players will be fired up for revenge, make the final 8, and then.... Hirdy is back to take us into the final 4!!

*rant over*

ASADA or whatever they call themselves is a joke, its jobs for the boys ,they have to look like they do something to warrant all the money thats getting paid by government.
What peaves me is the betting on football and the effect it has, thats where the big bucks and corruption really is, cricket is tainted also.

So I go to buy frozen rats and mice from the pet store this arvo and while I'm paying for them at the counter there's a little boy (looked 8 or so) next to me buying a live pet rat. I sort of tried to hurry along, not wanting to traumatise the poor boy when his mother pipes up about her husband feeding their snake a live one. Stupid damn woman I could have smacked her!!! Gave her a mild serve then left. I hope her son's rat doesn't end up as snake food (although my cynical mind thinks the boy is a cover for her really buying live rats as snake food). People s--- me.

went to my locale rat breeder to buy 20-40 rats depending how many he has available only to find out someone broke into his house and stole all his live rats and he did not have any frozen ones either as he was due to gas some a few days after they were stolen.

so angry a he has the best prices around here last time he charged me $8 for 23 pinkies and threw in 3 large rats for nothing, and 40 large rats for $40.

he knows who done it but has no proof, so peeved.

i now need to find another private breeder or go spend $500 at a pet shop.

Last edited:
went to my locale rat breeder to buy 20-40 rats depending how many he has available only to find out someone broke into his house and stole all his live rats and he did not have any frozen ones either as he was due to gas some a few days after they were stolen.

so angry a he has the best prices around here last time he charged me $8 for 23 pinkies and threw in 3 large rats for nothing, and 40 large rats for $40.

he knows who done it but has no proof, so peeved.

i now need to find another private breeder or go spend $500 at a pet shop.

Wow what sort of person steals rats. I can't believe that, what a scum bag.

I used to worry about people from the pet rat world breaking in to my old place and stealing my breeding rats to "save" them from becoming food or being owned by a person with reptiles. I used to keep them under my house in an old queenslander, so it would have been easy. Now I don't tell anyone where I live, but also my new place is much more secure with two giant dogs who don't like strangers :p

Went into the local reptile store on the weekend down on South Gippy Hwy in Melbourne only to find some knob-tailed geckos (levis) under-sized & at a whopping $200. I would have never expected such a price. On top of all that, an Exoterra terrarium 45x45x45 with nothing for $270. Decided to pop down to Cooper Crt Aquarium & pick up a complete package deal with Exoterra 45x45x60 for $445. Some of the prices are far too much; really depends on how desperate you are I guess.

Don't forget shops have to first buy the animals from a breeder, usually at the same price as anyone else can directly, unless they happen to be a breeder or have breeder friends.

Yeah, definitely correct on that part. Just so expensive regardless of whether or not they need to make profit. They were crazy cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back