Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 1x gecko and 2.5 cats. Id love to have heaps more cats and reptiles but my Bengal is a bitch and trys to beat up everthing. Shes cute though.

8 snakes as listed below, 4 Dogs (Kelpie, Golden Retriever and 2 Poodle x Shelties), 2 Cats (Ragdoll & Birman), 6 birds (Canary, 3 budgies, 2 cockatiels), 2 chickens, and a horsey named Odie!!

BTW this thread asked who has the most pets? has anyone actually counted yet to see who's in the lead?? lol

5 dogs 2 cats 2 ferrets 1 fish 1 turtle 1 bearded hundreds of tadpoles and frogs

soon to be two sea horses

and of course all of the feeder food

we have 1 desert scorpian,2 black rock scorps,1 damation,1 staffy(coming soon),1 pygmy dragon 3 comets,27 lorikeets,3 finches,20 parrots,1 sulpher cockatoo,14 budgies and 5 kids between us

Last edited:
no way near you guys a cat 2 rabbits used to have 2 guinea pigs soon to get 2 hermet crabs and a fish

3 pythons, around 30 cockatiels, 2 pygmy beardies, 1 central beardie, 4 cats, 1 cattlexlab dog, 1 fighter fish and 2 scorpions

Well I have to start with 1 husband and a 5 year old son.( they seem like pets sometimes, I clean up there mess and feed them) 1 Cockateil, 1 Staffy, about 30 Snakes, give or take after hatching season, 4 guniea pigs and 2 bearded dragons that have made our backyard home recently. Plus plenty of neighbourhood kids that call in and after time ask for food seems like a flock of seagulls sometimes.lol.

2 dogs (a staffie and a cavalierx shih tsu), a budggie, 2 cockatails, 1 fighing fish, 3 gold fish and a sucker fish, 1 Netted dragon and soon 1 childrens python oh and the crickets.
2kids and a partner

1 western grey kangaroo joey
2 south west carpet pythons
1 scorpion
3 sheep
1 lamb
1 cow(pregnant)
1 bull
1 miniature shetland
1 black labrador
76597658 fish
657685 ducks
1 budgie

:)

I have a partner, 5 kids, 4 grandkids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 long billed corellas and a tanami in the mix... do Houspiders count? I tend to keep the daddy long legs and huntsmen around, just cos I like em lol
The ones (insects) I don't want inside, I put outside (Partner and kids included) lol

well to add to my list I now have another python and a very cute poofy looking rooster too :)

I don't think we have too much........yet!

2 pythons (and more to come when finances permit), 4 cats, 2 dogs, 1 spotted marsh frog, 2 red eye green tree frogs, 2 green tree frogs,1 axolotl, 4 gold fish, 100 tropical fish, 2 turtles, 2 rats, 11 finches, 2 rosa bourkes, 2 diamond doves, 4 quails, 1 cockatiel, and 1 scorpion! Pretty sure I left something out though! All my friends say I should charge an entrance fee! Oh yeah, a bunny and 5 children too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back